Coiled Captors DLC short

piekeaaa

4 hours ago, JEDI_X_WING said:

so if you have the chautic gheat edition this dlc is free ok i have game and sesson pass but its not showin as free says £7.99 ok im lost were do i find my sesson pass

Did you buy the Chaotic Great Edition in the same region your account is based? If not, that's your problem, because Season Passes are region locked so won't work in regions other than the one it was bought in.

Is anyone having trouble shooting the 3 fountains to open up new area? The sharks head etc doesn't show up red when shooting at them, so I cannot get past 2nd area. Have tried offline as well and tried for 4 days now. Think level is glitched. Any help would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, pshaw666 said:

Is anyone having trouble shooting the 3 fountains to open up new area? The sharks head etc doesn't show up red when shooting at them, so I cannot get past 2nd area. Have tried offline as well and tried for 4 days now. Think level is glitched. Any help would be appreciated.

That's a very common glitch but so far there's no fix except to either keep trying or wait until Gearbox patch it :(.