Game / trophy thoughts

visighost

I wasn’t aware this was coming to PSN, really happy! Humble Games are one of the publishers that I haven’t been disappointed in yet, and I doubt I’ll be this time around goven the universal praise and awards the game has won…

Trophy-wise, judging from the Exophase percentages for other platforms, doesn’t look like anything too complex. Chill trophies for a chill game.

• Like 3

Awesome!

I've not played this one, but I remember it being a hot topic in the game of the year discussions on Nextlander and Giant Bomb, and it certainly piqued my curiosity!

Heard great things about the environmental story-telling, and the chilled out nostalgia vibes it brings!

Looking forward to trying it out... and with it coming to the Sony consoles, that suits me to a tee?

13 minutes ago, EIdain said:

A bit odd the trophy list is up but there's no release date

Also found this weird. They are doing a Limited Run and pre-orders close on May 1st, I think it's safe to say that the release will be after that.

• Like 1

I played this on Xbox game pass and got the 1000 gs. Will be a very easy platinum. It has a cheat option you can enable in the settings where you can just place items anywhere you want and not have to place them where the game wants you to. But that’s only if you want the platinum as fast as possible. There are also some trophies for placing some items in specific ways or spots if I remember correctly. Overall it takes about 2 hours I believe. And is a pretty chill game. Whole game play is just unpacking the boxes and placing items on shelves and drawers, while the rooms get bigger and more items to unpack as you progress. Seeing the boxes get empty and rooms filling up with stuff was relaxing.

Edited by rockhopper78

• 3 weeks later...