PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

10 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Is Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon only streaming?

ps3 titles are only streaming. 

Then everything else is kind of scatter. ive seen some ps4 games give options to stream.

19 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Can someone plz explain to me how this new PS+ works. It finally launched in EU but I get no option to buy more than 13 days by converting the roughly one month I have left of PS+ essential. 

Can you seriously not buy month by month? I don’t want to change the date when Sony debits my card since I want it to be the same date every month just after I’ve gotten my salary. 

If I buy premium will Sony debit me for premium in 13 days or will they debit me for essential?

Any explanation would be appreciated. 

theyll debit you for premium.

Like when I upgraded, i had 3 months left of plus, it cost me 17$ Canadian to upgrade.

Now on September whatever day, ill get charged for the full year as i opted for a yearly plan.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

ps3 titles are only streaming. 

Then everything else is kind of scatter. ive seen some ps4 games give options to stream.

theyll debit you for premium.

Like when I upgraded, i had 3 months left of plus, it cost me 17$ Canadian to upgrade.

Now on September whatever day, ill get charged for the full year as i opted for a yearly plan.

I just bought 2 more months of essential and upgraded those aswell. And now I can’t even download or add a single game to library and when I check my subscription status I am no longer premium even though they’ve taken money for premium. Fuck you Sony. Sweden has no support chat or anything so I have no idea how to contact them. On the support page they just have self help guides and no contact info or anything. 

29 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

I only had 2 weeks left of PS Now. Just noticed it now says my Premium ends the date my standard Plus was supposed to which is just under a year. I thought it only converted PS Now to Premium. 

I would not be surprised if this was yet another oversight by the people in charge of the changeover. I am guessing it will cut back to the more basic plan when your PS Now was supposed to end and then it will list the PS Plus date as the new end date. That is my guess of what incompetence would result in (which seems par for the course nowadays for any code Playstation produces that is not console firmware).

I have not looked into this new subscription because of a slowly fading interest in the Playstation ecosystem and also lack of time. From what I have seen so far, I personally seem to get less for more. But then again, I am a PS3 fanboy and care far less about PS1 and PS2 games.

So far a lot of Plus in Europe is still very buggy, there's a number of games missing from the catalog (e.g. Infamous 1, Resident Evil 5 and 6), others can only be found by manual search 

Edit: The PS3 version of Demon's Souls is also gone, so is Asura's Wrath, one of the Atelier games, Enslaved, Resistance 3 and a number of others. That is extremely disappointing ngl 

Edited by UnstoppableRock1
  • Like 1

Apologies if its already been stated - But if I start playing Red Dead 2 with my new ps plus subscription then it gets removed from the service, does that mean I can't continue on playing the game, I'd have to purchase it?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GUDGER666 said:

I only had 2 weeks left of PS Now. Just noticed it now says my Premium ends the date my standard Plus was supposed to which is just under a year. I thought it only converted PS Now to Premium. 

If you had both services, you would get Premium and the end date would be the latest of the 2 expiration dates from your old Now/Plus.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, UnstoppableRock1 said:

So far a lot of Plus in Europe is still very buggy, there's a number of games missing from the catalog (e.g. Infamous 1, Resident Evil 5 and 6), others can only be found by manual search 

Edit: The PS3 version of Demon's Souls is also gone, so is Asura's Wrath, one of the Atelier games, Enslaved, Resistance 3 and a number of others. That is extremely disappointing ngl 

Not all games from NA will be available in Europe. RES 5+6 and Enslaved were only every in NA PS Now. Resistance 3, Infamous 1 Asuras Wrath all there for me. Demon's Souls is only available in Japan. 

18 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Not all games from NA will be available in Europe. RES 5+6 and Enslaved were only every in NA PS Now. Resistance 3, Infamous 1 Asuras Wrath all there for me. Demon's Souls is only available in Japan. 

I guess that depends on the country. On my end the PS3 catalog looks trash, there's maybe a dozen games worth playing (and half of them have remastered versions on PS4, so the only reason to play them is to stack trophy lists), everything else is shovelware. I've upgraded to Premium for the remainder of my Plus subscription (about 9 months), I think I'm gonna downgrade to Extra once it expires. 

Edited by UnstoppableRock1

2 hours ago, UnstoppableRock1 said:

I guess that depends on the country. On my end the PS3 catalog looks trash, there's maybe a dozen games worth playing (and half of them have remastered versions on PS4, so the only reason to play them is to stack trophy lists), everything else is shovelware. I've upgraded to Premium for the remainder of my Plus subscription (about 9 months), I think I'm gonna downgrade to Extra once it expires. 

The library is still updating so some you don't see may show up. 

But yea it's pretty poor imo, 80% seem to be shovelware indies, also too many JRPGs for my liking. And just a handful of newish AAA games. Also a lot of the games added are previous Plus and Now games which is really poor.

14 hours ago, RDT1 said:

Yeah if you purchased them on PS3 they will be free. Got Toy Story, Abes Oddy and Syphon Filter that way. No need for deluxe :P

EDIT: Sadly if you add to your library from the catelog and it has a Vita version it doesnt put it in your (vita) download list :(

well, I have a few PS1 games on my account that aren't avaialble yet, so It will be the waiting game but I'm missing Toy Story 2, I was thinking about buying it on PS3, to unlock it on Vita and PS4/PS5, but If you say that isn't showing up on Vita, I don't know what to do now haha

thanks for your answer btw

I seen it only cost 17 euro to upgrade so I went with premium. After a quick look, to be honest, there's like 2 games I'd actually be interested in playing haha. Everything else interesting, I already own. Unless it adds a ton of classics soon or other stuff I will probably downgrade again come renewal time. Oh well 

For Deluxe user, they fix some games and now they can be downloaded, they are Garou: Mark of the Wolves, The Last Blade 2 and Marvel Puzzle Quest.

They also added Return to Arkham: Batman Arkham City (no Asylum yet).

I made a Ps Plus Deluxe (Brazil) list for Psnp+ , maybe it's the same for all South America,idk.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AaEUk_R1g476k9FnymeQ_F0hbfYlsmIF/view?usp=drivesdk

11 hours ago, airpeety said:

Apologies if its already been stated - But if I start playing Red Dead 2 with my new ps plus subscription then it gets removed from the service, does that mean I can't continue on playing the game, I'd have to purchase it?

Yes, I think it works like that, if someone can confirm it ?