PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

10 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

any difference between the ps4 and 5 version of the ps1 games? not sure why Sony decided to make 2 versions of the same games if there's nothing to 'upgrade' 

No difference at all. Seems like sony only done it for trophy people to get a sub and double dip platinums. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Go on the PS Store and select PS Plus, then go all the way to the right and select cloud streaming then select View Classics. This shows every PS3 game. 

Edit. Its actually on the new app as well, just select Games>Classics then PS3 games. 

Can’t find it in the Ps App probably because I’m in EU 

Found it but unfortunately when I try to see all the titles it give me a 404 page

Edited by Sailar91

So I never had PS Now, so I have a few questions. Mostly I am curious if you download a game, is it only your account that has access to it, or can other profiles play it as well. Lets say my wfie want s to play harvest moon or the kids want to play Miles Morales, can they once I download it?

How does it work for games that have both ps4 and 5. If you own a 5, can you play both versions on that console. Not that I own one yet but Fathers day is coming up. Never Know. 

13 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

So I never had PS Now, so I have a few questions. Mostly I am curious if you download a game, is it only your account that has access to it, or can other profiles play it as well. Lets say my wfie want s to play harvest moon or the kids want to play Miles Morales, can they once I download it?

How does it work for games that have both ps4 and 5. If you own a 5, can you play both versions on that console. Not that I own one yet but Fathers day is coming up. Never Know. 

Yes ur wife and kids can play, u just need to make the ps now subscribed account primary. Go to settings - account management - activate as ur primary.

U can play both the PS4 and PS5 versions of the games on ur PS5.

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Downloaded games need to be downloaded from the account that has the subscription and then can be played by any account. You don't have to sign into the main account to stream games, but the accounts do have to be from the same region. 

Edited by GUDGER666

21 minutes ago, Deceptrox said:

I think I read somewhere that you could add the PS4/PS5 versions of the PS Classics to your library if you had previously purchased them even without Premium PS+ but I only get the option "Upgrade" when I check a game I purchased a decade ago. 

Not all publishers support this, some games are only available with a subscription.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, NewDust said:

Not all publishers support this, some games are only available with a subscription.

I'll accept that this time it was on me for jumping the gun, but when they announced this as a feature, I hopped on my Vita and bought half the games they announced as "to-be offered" assuming that I would automatically be allowed to download them on my PS4 as a standard feature after Premium launched. They never provided any fine print suggesting it would work any other way, and that's how the PSP, PS3, and Vita all functioned before already — when you bought the new hardware you could just use the same download library since making me purchase something I already own is pretty scummy?

I don't mind too much since Wild Arms and Syphon Filter are really good games that I can still play on my legacy hardware, but I'll be damned if the rest of my library from ages ago like Patchwork Heroes, the Parasite Eve trilogy, or Alundra don't appear later.

6 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ps-plus/games/

THE LIST IS UP 

The list is HUGE, it will take some time for me to update the list

Do you have any idea why all the God of War games are not on that list? Only GoW 2018 from what I can see. PSNow used to have every single GoW game besides GoW Betrayal. 

Also does all games have DLC? Still need to knock out the Maneater DLC. 

• Like 1

Question. Is there a way / place to see which games will leave / join the extra PS+ tier atm. I know they are supposed to have an expiry date if they are due to leave at some point but I don't know how you would find out what that is! :P

Is it just like regular + titles where you press options on the game and go to info?

Wasn't gonna bother upgrading but there's actually a lot more I'm interested in than I expected!

8 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Do you have any idea why all the God of War games are not on that list? Only GoW 2018 from what I can see. PSNow used to have every single GoW game besides GoW Betrayal. 

Yep no GOW games... I'm so fucking pissed about that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

The list only shows PS4 and PS5 games. When I checked earlier today, it still showed GoW Ascension and the PS2 games, but not the PSP being on the service.

DLC can be included in some Complete/Ultimate editions, but in general it is just the base game. Games can work with bought DLC but only when downloaded.

• Like 1