PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

What's been weird for me is I've been getting receipts for games I download. I used to just get receipts for purchases and Plus games, I downloaded a lot of Now games but never got a receipt for it. Does this mean if you claim a game it's tied to your Plus account, or at least the Plus tier, even if it goes off the service? Among others I see that Hotline Miami has a leave date.

• Like 1

if we upgrade to premium for the rest of the year. and want to go back to regular ps plus. will we be able to without losing our backlog of saved games from over the years (mainly ps3)? i think they auto renew once you re sub right? its not very clear how to reactivate your subscription to a lower tier at the end of your cycle. im guessing you cancel it all, and then subscribe to what plan you want if your changing

On 6/14/2022 at 1:02 AM, Wagszilla said:

How does Streaming work? Is there an app or something I have to download on my PS4/5? 

on ps now streaming sucked imo. if your a gamer that actually has to also do adult things around the house like take a important phone call, it will disconnect you for being idle to long and whatever progress you had is gone lol. but you just clicke don the game and it opened and you streamed it. no console or anything. your internet speed should be enough to load it as you play. its usually for ps3 games and classics

Edited by melodicmizery

5 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

if we upgrade to premium for the rest of the year. and want to go back to regular ps plus. will we be able to without losing our backlog of saved games from over the years (mainly ps3)? i think they auto renew once you re sub right? its not very clear how to reactivate your subscription to a lower tier at the end of your cycle. im guessing you cancel it all, and then subscribe to what plan you want if your changing

on ps now streaming sucked imo. if your a gamer that actually has to also do adult things around the house like take a important phone call, it will disconnect you for being idle to long and whatever progress you had is gone lol. but you just clicke don the game and it opened and you streamed it. no console or anything. your internet speed should be enough to load it as you play. its usually for ps3 games and classics

Yeah I was curious how to access it since there wasn’t an icon like PS Now back when I saw it on my PS4. I figured it out though. It’s a giant clusterfuck. I can’t sort things besides A-Z or latest added. It’s like they dumped them into one folder without much organizing.

But I guess this way I can play some Ratchet and Clank PS3 games.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

2 hours ago, Cruscah said:

@Sailar91 Wouldn't it be better if the "GAMES THAT ARE LEAVING THE SERVICE" section was sorted by date rather than alphabetically?

Done

all suggestions are welcome, if you have others I'm here

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 3

Thank you for the reply.

The link provided to Shadow Warrior had the text:

• Included $49.99
    Subscribe to Extra to access this game and hundreds more in the Game Catalog
    Offer ends 7/5/2022 10:00 AM EDT

WRC 10  has similar text. 

NBA 2k22, RDR1 and 2 did not. How are these verified? 

Is viewing a title through PS Store website currently the ONLY way to verify a game is leaving the new service? 

Was this list of leaving games published or randomly found individually and reported?

Previously when a game left PS Now it was indicated with a "Leaving in X number of days" within the service. 

Edited by temp-745731

1 hour ago, temp-745731 said:

Thank you for the reply.

The link provided to Shadow Warrior had the text:

• Included $49.99
    Subscribe to Extra to access this game and hundreds more in the Game Catalog
    Offer ends 7/5/2022 10:00 AM EDT

WRC 10  has similar text. 

NBA 2k22, RDR1 and 2 did not. How are these verified? 

Is viewing a title through PS Store website currently the ONLY way to verify a game is leaving the new service? 

Was this list of leaving games published or randomly found individually and reported?

Previously when a game left PS Now it was indicated with a "Leaving in X number of days" within the service. 

RDR2 and NBA 2K22 (PS5 version but not PS4 version) have similar text. I'm not on my console to check RDR1. You may not see the message if the game is already in your library, in which case try accessing the web store while logged out or hovering the stream button on console. If you have the game downloaded it should also show when you select it on the dashboard.

These are all found randomly by people checking the store. Same as it was with PS Now.

Edited by Milktastrophe

On 17/06/2022 at 11:03 PM, CobraMJD said:

Hotline Miami 1 are leaving on June 23th is that right or my PSN store is crazy?

I think this is the license time, it was the same on ps now that you would see a message saying the time left was 14 days.

This is because you need to be connected to the internet so the licenses can refresh on that date, they changed the time to 7 days with the plus merger

3 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

RDR2 and NBA 2K22 (PS5 version but not PS4 version) have similar text. I'm not on my console to check RDR1. You may not see the message if the game is already in your library, in which case try accessing the web store while logged out or hovering the stream button on console. If you have the game downloaded it should also show when you select it on the dashboard.

These are all found randomly by people checking the store. Same as it was with PS Now.

Thank you again. Can verify  sources

NA PS Store website confirmed:

• Shadow Warrior 3
  • WRC 10
  • NBA 2K22
  • RDR2

NA PS4 Store did have the above information.

Neither listed RDR1 or RDR1 Zombies. 

Didn't check via the phone app. 

Right now the list should be ok, I only need to add a trophy guide for each game, and this process is gonna take a lot of time

if you see any error just write me 

Oh btw I put all the Remastered that are in the Premium section like TLOU Remasterd and Crysis Remasterd in the Extra section with the Ps4 games where I think they should be, I don’t understand why Sony put those games with Ps3 titles, I know that they are Remasterd but most of them can’t even see that they are

If someone want to help me with trophy guides I’m here, and even if they upload a new guide for a game that has no guide yet just text me 

Remember that on 23 EU is gonna receive the service, I think 2-3pm 

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 2

On 19/6/2022 at 6:56 AM, temp-745731 said:

Thank you again. Can verify  sources

NA PS Store website confirmed:

• Shadow Warrior 3
  • WRC 10
  • NBA 2K22
  • RDR2

NA PS4 Store did have the above information.

Neither listed RDR1 or RDR1 Zombies. 

Didn't check via the phone app. 

I’ll check by myself right now using my alt account (I’m in EU), thanks for the heads up! 

Edit: just checked but unfortunately I can’t see any expiring game without an active subscription

@MonaSaxPayne where did you find the information that RDR1 is leaving?  

Edited by Sailar91

1 hour ago, Sailar91 said:

I’ll check by myself right now using my alt account (I’m in EU), thanks for the heads up! 

Edit: just checked but unfortunately I can’t see any expiring game without an active subscription

@MonaSaxPayne where did you find the information that RDR1 is leaving?  

on the game info page (this is is the NA store)

Edited by MonaSaxPayne