PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

4 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

Right now the list should be ok, I only need to add a trophy guide for each game, and this process is gonna take a lot of time

if you see any error just write me 

Oh btw I put all the Remastered that are in the Premium section like TLOU Remasterd and Crysis Remasterd in the Extra section with the Ps4 games where I think they should be, I don’t understand why Sony put those games with Ps3 titles, I know that they are Remasterd but most of them can’t even see that they are

If someone want to help me with trophy guides I’m here, and even if they upload a new guide for a game that has no guide yet just text me 

Remember that on 23 EU is gonna receive the service, I think 2-3pm 

In the Deluxe all the Remasters are together in one section, since there's no PS3 cloud games, it's better for us with you put apart too.

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Up in Poland as well.

Damn! After buying premium, all those games have to be anyway added MANUALLY to library?!?!

You don't have to add them, because when they get removed you lose access anyway. So just download what you want to play now.

You can't buy a yearly subscription if you have any amount of active plus(15 days in my case), am I correct?  There were no option before or after upgrade and I don't seem to be able to change plans. I guess I only can let it run out before getting yearly subscription.

45 minutes ago, ChecoMayor said:

I don't know If anyone asked this, but what are the PS1 and PSP games that are "free" to download if you have already purchased it on Ps3, Vita or PSP?

Yeah if you purchased them on PS3 they will be free. Got Toy Story, Abes Oddy and Syphon Filter that way. No need for deluxe :P

EDIT: Sadly if you add to your library from the catelog and it has a Vita version it doesnt put it in your (vita) download list :(

Edited by RDT1
vita
  • Like 2

i noticed today when you sort games, you can pick "most recent additions to ps plus". which currently just shows fuckin everything lol.

But i assume that will come in handy.

Hope they eventually have a set release... ps+ games on first tuesdays, ps premium games middle of month, like XB kinda does 

8 minutes ago, LunchCannon54 said:

It sucks how there's some games that you can't even buy separately without the sub. Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for it either. Oh well at least Ape Escape isn't affected.

actually some games, it said Hotline Miami incl. in premium. But when i clicked on it, it said game isn't available. I had to select a version that was counted as "premium plus" or whatever. Maybe double check

• Like 1

Can someone plz explain to me how this new PS+ works. It finally launched in EU but I get no option to buy more than 13 days by converting the roughly one month I have left of PS+ essential. 

Can you seriously not buy month by month? I don’t want to change the date when Sony debits my card since I want it to be the same date every month just after I’ve gotten my salary. 

If I buy premium will Sony debit me for premium in 13 days or will they debit me for essential?

Any explanation would be appreciated. 

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

Evil Genius 2 left, don't know why that left after less than 2 weeks on the service. 

Also Project Cars 2&3 show in the UK service but can't be downloaded, don't know what's going on with those, they were briefly on Japan and NA. 

Edited by GUDGER666