PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

1 hour ago, ChecoMayor said:

well, I have a few PS1 games on my account that aren't avaialble yet, so It will be the waiting game but I'm missing Toy Story 2, I was thinking about buying it on PS3, to unlock it on Vita and PS4/PS5, but If you say that isn't showing up on Vita, I don't know what to do now haha

thanks for your answer btw

I bought the Toy Story 2 + Toy Story Racer for €2,99 on PS3 when they announced the free download. If you still have a PS3, it's worth buying both games there, even for Toy Story 2 alone (though it's cheaper if only TS2).

Oddworld Abeboxx also includes both PS1 games for 6,2€ but I don't think it's that worthy, since Odyssey costs 5 on PS5 and Exoddus is not available yet. 

Edited by TurtlePM
  • Like 1

About a quarter of the "New" games are just previous Plus and Now games. Some only recently left Now. And I'm probably missing some. 

Batman Arkham Knight

Beyond Two Souls

Bulletstorm

Child of Light

Concrete Genie

Control

Days Gone

Dead Cell

Ghostrunner 

Heavy Rain

Hollow Knight 

Hotline Miami 1&2

Infamous First Light

Injustice (PS4)

John Wick

Kingdom Come Deliverance 

Kingdoms of Amalur 

Mafia DE

Marvels Spiderman (PS4)

Nioh

Observation

PGA Tour 2K21

Portal Knights

RDR2

Resident Evil

R-Type Dimensions

Shadow of the Colossus

Tearaway Unfolded

Tennis World Tour 2

The Crew 2

The Long Dark

The Technomancer

This is the Police

This War of Mine

Towerfall Ascension

Trackmania Turbo

Valiant Hearts

Wipeout Omega

Yakuza Kiwami

Zombi

Zombie Army 4

Edited by GUDGER666

1 hour ago, CobraMJD said:

For Deluxe user, they fix some games and now they can be downloaded, they are Garou: Mark of the Wolves, The Last Blade 2 and Marvel Puzzle Quest.

They also added Return to Arkham: Batman Arkham City (no Asylum yet).

I made a Ps Plus Deluxe (Brazil) list for Psnp+ , maybe it's the same for all South America,idk.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AaEUk_R1g476k9FnymeQ_F0hbfYlsmIF/view?usp=drivesdk

A note as well some games cant be "added to the library" on PS5 or the app, yet can be on the PS4.

i.e: Marvel Puzzle Quest, Velocibox, Nidhogg

There is also a bunch of games that you can add by searching for them that aren't in the actual catalog on the console rather the original PS+ blog list.

Store is generally buggy, hopefully the fix it.

Current games listed but cant add on my store (EU) New Zealand / have issues I've found:

- Age of Wonders: Planetfall (can only add as Trial)

- How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition (can only add as Trial)

- Foreclosed (Cant add at all, shows PS5 upgrade only)

- Project CARS 2 (in games catelog, only listed as full price)

- Project CARS 3 (in games catelog, only listed as full price)

- Tennis World Tour 2 - Complete (Only the non-complete, complete listed as full price)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RDT1 said:

A note as well some games cant be "added to the library" on PS5 or the app, yet can be on the PS4.

i.e: Marvel Puzzle Quest, Velocibox, Nidhogg

There is also a bunch of games that you can add by searching for them that aren't in the actual catalog on the console rather the original PS+ blog list.

Store is generally buggy, hopefully the fix it.

Current games listed but cant add on my store (EU) New Zealand / have issues I've found:

- Age of Wonders: Planetfall (can only add as Trial)

- How to Survive: Storm Warning Edition (can only add as Trial)

- Foreclosed (Cant add at all, shows PS5 upgrade only)

- Project CARS 2 (in games catelog, only listed as full price)

- Project CARS 3 (in games catelog, only listed as full price)

- Tennis World Tour 2 - Complete (Only the non-complete, complete listed as full price)

Yeah the PSN store is a mess and you can't trust it. There are games that only appears on specific sections/menu like Hotline Miami 1, Gravity Rush Remastered and Injustice 1 for example.

18 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

I only had 2 weeks left of PS Now. Just noticed it now says my Premium ends the date my standard Plus was supposed to which is just under a year. I thought it only converted PS Now to Premium. 

16 hours ago, Vanqishd said:

If you had both services, you would get Premium and the end date would be the latest of the 2 expiration dates from your old Now/Plus.

Lmfao I pulled out a PS Now sub last minute with loads of time remaining on my Plus (Essential) tier, what happens if I buy more for my Essential Tier now, will that further extend it or nah??

Wait a damn minute there... Hol' up!

Are you telling me that Toy Story 2 has trophies?!?!?!?! Oh my... ? WHERE'S THE DAMN LIST!?!?!

My time has come!!! I played it insanely while back, and I swear I know where are all the pizza tokens! I lacked a memory slot for N64, so I had to always play it from scratch... Time to redeem myself after all these years. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Are you telling me that Toy Story 2 has trophies?!?!?!?! Oh my... 1f632.png WHERE'S THE DAMN LIST!?!?!

My time has come!!! I played it insanely while back, and I swear I know where are all the pizza tokens! I lacked a memory slot for N64, so I had to always play it from scratch... Time to redeem myself after all these years. 

I need this fucking ps plus deluxe damn.

1 hour ago, kevao97 said:

I need this fucking ps plus deluxe damn.

2 hours ago, Xenoblast91 said:

Are you telling me that Toy Story 2 has trophies?!?!?!?! Oh my... 1f632.png WHERE'S THE DAMN LIST!?!?!

Pretty sure there's no trophies for Toy Story 2.

3 minutes ago, CobraMJD said:

Pretty sure there's no trophies for Toy Story 2.

Yeah i just realized that...

It's amazing how trophies bring an extra magic added to the nostalgia. a pity.

We now have it here in Australia and all of the PS1 games are PAL versions, So no thanks Sony.

I already own all of the games I'm interested in from the "Free" list of modern games. I don't think this is a good deal though I have been buying PS1 games from NTSC markets, they are so cheap anyway and you do end up owning it as opposed to a rental.

Trophies really do enhance you gaming experience with these games in my mind. The highlight for me so far is Wild Arms.

22 hours ago, Vanqishd said:

If you had both services, you would get Premium and the end date would be the latest of the 2 expiration dates from your old Now/Plus.

Got damn. My year of PS Now ran out just a bit ago and I didn't want to keep paying the 10$ a month fee so I was waiting for the new service to launch. Serves me right for trying to save money. Had almost a year of Plus left.

Can't believe how bad the organisation still is, don't know what its like on PS5 but on PS4 it's a right mess. Very slow to browse, and it constantly refreshes which just resets everything. The PS Store is long overdue an overhaul, it's been shit for nearly 10 years. 

The PC app though, unbelievably bad, haven't used it for a while and i didn't think it was possible to get any worse... Seriously why is it so bad?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

We now have it here in Australia and all of the PS1 games are PAL versions, So no thanks Sony.

I already own all of the games I'm interested in from the "Free" list of modern games. I don't think this is a good deal though I have been buying PS1 games from NTSC markets, they are so cheap anyway and you do end up owning it as opposed to a rental.

Trophies really do enhance you gaming experience with these games in my mind. The highlight for me so far is Wild Arms.

2 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

Can't believe how bad the organisation still is, don't know what its like on PS5 but on PS4 it's a right mess. Very slow to browse, and it constantly refreshes which just resets everything. The PS Store is long overdue an overhaul, it's been shit for nearly 10 years. 

The PC app though, unbelievably bad, haven't used it for a while and i didn't think it was possible to get any worse... Seriously why is it so bad?

Agree. I use PS5, it look mess. It makes me miss PS Now. They were very neat side. But remember we are at the beginning.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Antonius87 said:
Agree. I use PS5, it look mess. It makes me miss PS Now. They were very neat side. But remember we are at the beginning.

PS Now was easier to browse and much faster, but had issues that were never fixed. Nether the PS4 or PS5 would show the full library, around 20 games would only show on a certain PS, and even the app had games that wouldn't show on consoles. PS Store has been poor since day 1, i expect 0 fixes. Whoever is in charge of that store doesn't have a clue what they are doing. Its like you're using a website from 90s on dialup connection. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Only just noticed they added a leaving section. I can't believe they finally did it! Siberia PS3 shows as leaving, can still only see the dates on PS App, but not PS3 dates. 

Yeah they finally added "Last Chance to Play" tab. Awesome ?

Syberia leaving 19 July 

• Like 3

I got a premium plus on my Germany account (even that I don't speak the language) and I tried to download the Dark Pictures Anthology Little Hope - PS4 and just appeared the "stream" button . No download button appears there.

I asked my friend to try on his ps5 and he couldn't run the game there. 

Anyone know why?

And all the games I downloaded are going to finish at 07/07. But my plus is going to finish on 20/07 (I'm not gonna renew the plus).

That's another thing I don't understand why.

Edited by tranquilu

11 minutes ago, tranquilu said:

And all the games I downloaded are going to finish at 07/07. But my plus is going to finish on 20/07 (I'm not gonna renew the plus).

That's another thing I don't understand why.

It's so you can't download a game, disconnect from internet and play it forever. They need to regularly check that your subscription is still active and that the game is still on the service.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Dangisuckatgamin said:

I noticed they moved "Ride 4" from the driving/racing category to .. nowhere lol. I had to search in "All Games" to find it. They need to quit moving shit around. Very annoying when it was in its respectable category. I noticed they also moved other things as well.

Yea it's constantly changing, games added + removed and moved around. Also still some games in UK that still haven't been put on. Right mess. 

2 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

It's so you can't download a game, disconnect from internet and play it forever. They need to regularly check that your subscription is still active and that the game is still on the service.

That's not gonna work, if you stay offline it will appear a Lock after nthe expiration day, the date is for renew the license online.

Edited by CobraMJD
nevermind

13 minutes ago, CobraMJD said:

That's not gonna work, if you stay offline it will appear a Lock after nthe expiration day, the date is for renew the license online.

They was saying its so you can't download a game and stay offline and continue playing. Not telling the other person to go offline and play forever which of course does not work.

Edited by gforce-92
  • Like 1