PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

Couple of random things.

Steins;Gate Elite and Zanki Zero are available for PS+ Extra in UK but not mentioned even on SONYs list, not sure about elsewhere.

Also it's letting me download classic RE1 and the only version I had before was the PS+ one on PS3. I saw some other people saying they had to pay again a few days ago so maybe it's 'fixed' now? Worth another look if you want it :)

Edited by jimbob12345678
  • Like 1

On 24/6/2022 at 2:44 AM, Moostache7 said:

Lmfao I pulled out a PS Now sub last minute with loads of time remaining on my Plus (Essential) tier, what happens if I buy more for my Essential Tier now, will that further extend it or nah??

If you have PS Essential and buy more PS Essential time cards, that will extend your time yes. If you want to upgrade to Extra or Premium however, you will need to pay a fee.

Now, if you already upgraded to Extra or Premium, you can still redeem Essential time cards. But the time won't be 1:1. Something similar to how Xbox Gamepass works if you add Xbox Gold time cards. Below is the time conversion table:

FRhJoatVkAYf9Lc?format=jpg&name=large

28 minutes ago, jimbob12345678 said:

Couple of random things.

Steins;Gate Elite and Zanki Zero are available for PS+ Extra in UK but not mentioned even on SONYs list, not sure about elsewhere.

Also it's letting me download classic RE1 and the only version I had before was the PS+ one on PS3. I saw some other people saying they had to pay again a few days ago so maybe it's 'fixed' now? Worth another look if you want it :)

You can't even buy the RE1 on PS4/PS5, same thing with Tekken 2. Did you get PsPlus Premium? If yes, you can download the game no problem. But who bought the game on PS3 can't get those.

I have Tekken 2 on PS3 but can't download on PS4 without the subscription. Other ganes works fine(cause they have a price).

3 minutes ago, CobraMJD said:

You can't even buy the RE1 on PS4/PS5, same thing with Tekken 2. Did you get PsPlus Premium? If yes, you can download the game no problem. But who bought the game on PS3 can't get those.

I have Tekken 2 on PS3 but can't download on PS4 without the subscription. Other ganes works fine(cause they have a price).

Ah I see, strange.

I have PS+ Extra.

1 minute ago, CobraMJD said:

Can you check if you also have Tekken 2, if not, there is a price to buy Tekken 2?

It's there but the only option I get is 'Upgrade to premium to download' Also I went back to RE and I have no option other than the download (which is now 'start')

If you still can't get RE I guess EU people got a different version of it on PS+ back in the day? Seem to recall my PS3 saying director's cut in the title but tbh I never actually played it!

20 minutes ago, jimbob12345678 said:

It's there but the only option I get is 'Upgrade to premium to download' Also I went back to RE and I have no option other than the download (which is now 'start')

If you still can't get RE I guess EU people got a different version of it on PS+ back in the day? Seem to recall my PS3 saying director's cut in the title but tbh I never actually played it!

I don't know what version from ps+ , but if a person bought the game on the store it should work. I have a Tekken 2 and ai can't download it. I don't have the RE1 to try.

It it true there are the Director's cut and the Dual Shock version ( and ofc the original one). I remember they gave the DC as a gift on Playstation Home, I got Destruction Derby and Warhawk this way.

6 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

I don't know what version from ps+ , but if a person bought the game on the store it should work. I have a Tekken 2 and ai can't download it. I don't have the RE1 to try.

It it true there are the Director's cut and the Dual Shock version ( and ofc the original one). I remember they gave the DC as a gift on Playstation Home, I got Destruction Derby and Warhawk this way.

And Twisted Metal, too.

The "non-DualShock Ver." Director's Cut did not exist on PS3 in the US Store.

Edited by Lance_87
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Vanqishd said:

If you have PS Essential and buy more PS Essential time cards, that will extend your time yes....

FRhJoatVkAYf9Lc?format=jpg&name=large

I meant, if I bought Essential time, would it extend my Premium time.

I had mere days left of my PS Now sub, but my entire subscription has been converted to Premium, apparently, per discussion a page or two back in the thread here.

Thank you for this chart, though, I'm assuming based on what it says that the answer I was looking for was: "No, it will not extend your Premium duration."

New Plus sucks. 200 games were lost during PS Now transition. 

US has at least 80 more games in Premium section than EU (mainly PS3 titles). 

Only PSone games we bought work on PS4 or PS5. None of the PSP, PS3 games we bought/got through basic Plus works on PS4/PS5. We actually have to buy it again through PS Premium. By comparison Xbox, X360 disk games (X360 digital games also) work on newer consoles without any additional fees. Sony sucks real bad. 

Bought Premium till the end of the year of course, because no one sucks more than Premium memebers. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the1andonly654 said:

Seems like games available in Premium tier might serve as "new" games in Essential. If it ends up being true, it's an incredibly shitty move on Sony's part. 

https://www.dealabs.com/bons-plans/ps-essential-crash-bandicoot-4-its-about-time-the-dark-pictures-man-of-medan-et-arcadegeddon-offerts-sur-ps5-ps4-dematerialises-2369670

Not bad, they will probably add them to the Extra list 

36 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Not bad, they will probably add them to the Extra list 

I meant Man of Medan is already in the extra and premium tiers, so adding it to essential means one less game this month for people with higher tiers.

I have a feeling it will become a standard practice, given how plus/now games were overlapping increasingly often in the last few months. 

Great month though, objectively speaking, especially for people with essential subs.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

I meant, if I bought Essential time, would it extend my Premium time.

I had mere days left of my PS Now sub, but my entire subscription has been converted to Premium, apparently, per discussion a page or two back in the thread here.

Thank you for this chart, though, I'm assuming based on what it says that the answer I was looking for was: "No, it will not extend your Premium duration."

No, that would be incorrect. The chart shows you the base PS Plus code (Essential) time conversion. Therefore, if you buy let's say 12 months of Essential, it should extend your Premium by 183 days. That works with codes, however. You won't be able to buy Essential time having Premium on the PS Store.

15 hours ago, Vanqishd said:

No, that would be incorrect. The chart shows you the base PS Plus code (Essential) time conversion. Therefore, if you buy let's say 12 months of Essential, it should extend your Premium by 183 days. That works with codes, however. You won't be able to buy Essential time having Premium on the PS Store.

I misinterpreted the chart entirely, I thought it was just retroactive treatment of subscriptions and not how they would function going forward. It's a very odd system but sounds like as long as I get a voucher for 1 year of Essential by next April I'll be able to extend my Premium until sometime in 2024?

(183 days = 15.25 months; April = month 4 2023; 4 + 15.25 = 19.25; 19.25 - 1 year = 19.25 - 12 months = 7.25 months; month 7 = July 2024)

I found one single game I'm interested in that I don't already own and that Y's IX, I've ordered a hard copy instead. After wading through all of the crap it took some time :) 

I figured like Xbox's Gamepass I'd just cancel anyway, I always want to own the actual game.

@Sailar91   Thanks for compiling this all together.  Very helpful!  Just a couple things: 

1)  11-11 Memories Retold  is included in the plan, but I didn't see it on any of the lists.  PS4 game so I'm assuming it's included with PS Extra?  Not listed on playstation's website either, but it does show for me in the PS+ hub.  I'm in USA; not sure if it's region locked?

2)  Under PS4 Remastered Section, all 3 of these games link to Forbidden Siren's page.  They are fixed below.

Forbidden Siren

GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES

God of War III Remastered

1 hour ago, kinnyman said:

@Sailar91   Thanks for compiling this all together.  Very helpful!  Just a couple things: 

1)  11-11 Memories Retold  is included in the plan, but I didn't see it on any of the lists.  PS4 game so I'm assuming it's included with PS Extra?  Not listed on playstation's website either, but it does show for me in the PS+ hub.  I'm in USA; not sure if it's region locked?

2)  Under PS4 Remastered Section, all 3 of these games link to Forbidden Siren's page.  They are fixed below.

Forbidden Siren

GAROU: MARK OF THE WOLVES

God of War III Remastered

Updated, thanks for the corrections 

• Like 1

Nearly 1 week later since EU launch and they have fixed absolutely nothing, its just been left a mess, doesn't look like they have fixed anything anywhere else either weeks after lunch, its like just can't be bothered. Absolute shambles of a service.