Sailar91

Ps Plus Extra/Premium Games List

367 posts in this topic

Nearly 1 week later since EU launch and they have fixed absolutely nothing, its just been left a mess, doesn't look like they have fixed anything anywhere else either weeks after lunch, its like just can't be bothered. Absolute shambles of a service. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any word if the Premium list will be updated monthly like PS Now used to be?

Should we expect any new premium games in July?

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GUDGER666 said:

Nearly 1 week later since EU launch and they have fixed absolutely nothing, its just been left a mess, doesn't look like they have fixed anything anywhere else either weeks after lunch, its like just can't be bothered. Absolute shambles of a service. 

Some games cant be (example Rage)  found unless you search or go to all games

yeah service is in shambles as you say and the worst thing is that they will never fix it

19 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Any word if the Premium list will be updated monthly like PS Now used to be?

Should we expect any new premium games in July?

 

Yes they said middle of the month

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Any word if the Premium list will be updated monthly like PS Now used to be?

Should we expect any new premium games in July?

 

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium/Deluxe 

  • An additional monthly refresh will occur in the middle of each month with new games across the PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium/Deluxe plans. The number of games refreshed will vary per month.
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey lads,

 

 

do you know if the games that will leave will be playable if downloaded?

Or do I have to hustle Shadow Warrior 3 now? 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tagiXD said:

Hey lads,

 

 

do you know if the games that will leave will be playable if downloaded?

Or do I have to hustle Shadow Warrior 3 now? 

 

 

They won't be unfortunately, no.

 

PS+ Essentials free games are yours to keep as long as you are subscribed, but PS+ Extra and PS+ Premium stuff is not playable for free after removal from the rotation, even if downloaded.

 

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/06/psa-ps-plus-extra-premium-games-removed-from-service-arent-yours-to-keep-forever

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

 

They won't be unfortunately, no.

 

PS+ Essentials free games are yours to keep as long as you are subscribed, but PS+ Extra and PS+ Premium stuff is not playable for free after removal from the rotation, even if downloaded.

 

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/06/psa-ps-plus-extra-premium-games-removed-from-service-arent-yours-to-keep-forever

 

Good to know. Thanks for your quick answer!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, tagiXD said:

 

Good to know. Thanks for your quick answer!

If you go offline you can keep playing it for 14 days 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 days is plenty of time to plat shadow warrior 3. Hell its easy enough to knock out before the 5th.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

If you go offline you can keep playing it for 14 days 

This can be useful for those last trophies..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apologies if I have missed it. Is there anywhere that shows how long games will be on PS PLUS Premium?

 

In order to plan what to play before its removed.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ScottyMiddleton said:

Apologies if I have missed it. Is there anywhere that shows how long games will be on PS PLUS Premium?

 

In order to plan what to play before its removed.

 

 

The ones we know so far it's on the first post.

Some few games has that info, I can only see on PS App.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is the PS5 version of Observer downloadable for anyone? In EU it's streaming only for me. I'm getting more and more annoyed with the service, with some games advertised since the reveal (like Enslaved, really wanted to play that one) missing in EU, now this crap... 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've paid Premium up to 2025, however after downloading both RDR2 and Minit, when I check "Information" it says remaining time is 12 days. Shadow Warrior 3 is 13 days as well, but I understand that's getting removed from the service soon. Is this normal? I don't want to start a huge game like RDR2 and be locked out because of some system bug.

 

Edit: Oh wait, I assume it means remaining time before you need to log in again to verify you have Extra/Premium. I'm stupid. Ignore this 😬

Edited by Kamurotetsu
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kamurotetsu said:

So I've paid Premium up to 2025, however after downloading both RDR2 and Minit, when I check "Information" it says remaining time is 12 days. Shadow Warrior 3 is 13 days as well, but I understand that's getting removed from the service soon. Is this normal? I don't want to start a huge game like RDR2 and be locked out because of some system bug.

 

Edit: Oh wait, I assume it means remaining time before you need to log in again to verify you have Extra/Premium. I'm stupid. Ignore this 1f62c.png

Don't worry about it the game will leave only on the expiration dates.... PS Premium (PS Now) games have habit to show 13 days remaining always like literally,  even if u have 13000 days left.

Edited by zulqarmessi
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2022 at 3:34 AM, tagiXD said:

Hey lads,

 

 

do you know if the games that will leave will be playable if downloaded?

Or do I have to hustle Shadow Warrior 3 now? 

 

 

If you disconnect from the internet beforehand you can still play them. E.g. due to irl bullshit I've had to use the PS5 offline and can still play Evil Genius 2, though it apparently got removed.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member