PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

Just now, zulqarmessi said:

Awesome first AC series now Yakuza series, love u SONY 1f618.png

And they are not done yet my friend with AC, I'm pretty sure they will add Origins and Odissey later this year, and why not the Far Cry series 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

And they are not done yet my friend with AC, I'm pretty sure they will add Origins and Odissey later this year, and why not the Far Cry series 

Awesome, Far Cry Series another UBISOFT gems ?

Edited by zulqarmessi
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HusKy said:

Hey guys, PSNP+ now allows to share a list and other users can "subscribe" to it. If there's someone who would like to create and maintain PS+ Extra/Premium list for the community, I think it would be very popular.

More info can be found here:

Edit. Gonna tag @RDT1 here.

Yes I'm willing to continue and support the list, as I'm doing right now, but I don't understand how I can create a list for PSN+

EDIT: Just saw your explanation on the PSNP+ thread

Edited by Sailar91

10 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Yes I'm willing to continue and support the list, as I'm doing right now, but I don't understand how I can create a list for PSN+

EDIT: Just saw your explanation on the PSNP+ thread

Nice, if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

18 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Ghost Recon Woodlands will be one of the Ubisoft games added next, but apparently has multiple glitched trophies, i think this happens if you previously played the demo. 

Really? Do you have a source so that I can add it

Edit: found it thanks

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 1

@Sailar91 I missed your post on the previous page and was completely oblivious to this:

7f826f93bbd7d63d707e07fa524e5587f2f81032

I really enjoyed Yakuza Kiwami when it came to Plus a few years ago. I'll definitely try to find time to play Kiwami 2 and Zero.

It's kind of weird that they keep sending PS4 remasters to the Premium Catalog though. Probably a way to balance out the short amount of PS1/2/3 games.

Should we expect a full Extra/Premium August lineup announcement this wednesday?

4 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

@Sailar91 I missed your post on the previous page and was completely oblivious to this:

7f826f93bbd7d63d707e07fa524e5587f2f81032

I really enjoyed Yakuza Kiwami when it came to Plus a few years ago. I'll definitely try to find time to play Kiwami 2 and Zero.

It's kind of weird that they keep sending PS4 remasters to the Premium Catalog though. Probably a way to balance out the short amount of PS1/2/3 games.

Should we expect a full Extra/Premium August lineup announcement this wednesday?

I think it’s today the announcement, but with Sony we can expect even next Wednesday. I’ll keep the post updated so you can check later today 

Here it is:

From PS Blog post:

Yakuza Zero

Yakuza Kiwami

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Dead by Daylight

Ghost Recon Wildlands

Bugsnax

Metro Exodus 

Trials of Mana

UNO

Monopoly Madness

Monopoly Plus

79c2711e6df78f25895e3bebeb8fc42ce816b45a

I'm happy with the Yakuza games, but that's a whole lot of old/inexpensive games.

A few more repeats too (Yakuza Kiwami, Dead by Daylight, Bugsnax).

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 2

New games for August: 

Yakuza 0

Yakuza Kiwami

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Dead by Daylight
Bugsnax

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands

Metro Exodus 

Trials of Mana 

Everspace

UNO

Monopoly Madness

Monopoly Plus

Source: https://blog.playstation.com/2022/08/10/playstation-plus-game-catalog-lineup-for-august-yakuza-0-trials-of-mana-dead-by-daylight-bugsnax/?sf259562332=1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sailar91 said:

My question is, when all the Ubisoft games will be released what is going to do Sony? Because I see it’s leaning a little to much on Ubisoft 

I would prefer some good indies. They do have a stellar selection right now, but I've played most of them long ago.

20 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I never really looked into Premium. Was there somewhere that said new Classics would be added to the Premium tier every month like Sony said new titles would be added to Basic?

There is no statement about every month relase, but if they want to improve the Premium tier they have to push the Classics titles more. There is a lot of demand for old classics, they only have to focus more on listening the gamers 

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 1

Cool additions! Many games with little free time unfortunately but both months have been solid for extra. Though premium is getting shit, and although the basic additions are plentiful, for a subscription that can be purchased monthly, having a second month with pretty much nothing is less than desired...

On 10/08/2022 at 0:37 PM, Sailar91 said:

New games for August: 

Yakuza 0

Yakuza Kiwami

Yakuza Kiwami 2

Dead by Daylight
Bugsnax

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands

Metro Exodus 

Trials of Mana 

Everspace

UNO

Monopoly Madness

Monopoly Plus

60% of this list I have, but it's a good one.

But Everspace shouldn't be on this list, right? I didn't find it anywhere else.

35 minutes ago, giinha said:

60% of this list I have, but it's a good one.

But Everspace shouldn't be on this list, right? I didn't find it anywhere else.

Everspace it’s already in the service since the release, it was a mistake by Sony 

I'm old and dense. I struggle to follow blogs, don't have a twitter/facebook/etc. so I'm asking for someone with more understanding to draw it in crayon for me ? 

Once they publish games to these subscriptions, they are available in (assuming) perpetuity? I guess I'm asking this, unlike the traditionally "free" monthly games I used to always get with PSN+, I don't have to download these specific games to keep them on my list, correct? So using the new games for August as an example, I could not log into my Playstation for three months, and still sometime in December go download Trials of Mana for the first time?

10 minutes ago, iamthedotcom said:

I'm old and dense. I struggle to follow blogs, don't have a twitter/facebook/etc. so I'm asking for someone with more understanding to draw it in crayon for me 1f643.png 

Once they publish games to these subscriptions, they are available in (assuming) perpetuity? I guess I'm asking this, unlike the traditionally "free" monthly games I used to always get with PSN+, I don't have to download these specific games to keep them on my list, correct? So using the new games for August as an example, I could not log into my Playstation for three months, and still sometime in December go download Trials of Mana for the first time?

PS+ Essential Games: You have to 'buy' them for free the month they are available. Then you have them as long as you stay subbed to PS+.

PS+ Extra & Premium Games: They are available whenever you want. When they join the service, 3 months later, 6 months later, doesn't matter. However, if the game is removed from the service you lose access to it even if you downloaded them before.

Edited by MrHealthy
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

PS+ Essential Games: You have to 'buy' them for free the month they are available. Then you have them as long as you stay subbed to PS+.

PS+ Extra & Premium Games: They are available whenever you want. When they join the service, 3 months later, 6 months later, doesn't matter. However, if the game is removed from the service you lose access to it even if you downloaded them before.

That's what I assumed, but got paranoid that I may not really understand the system. Thanks!