Sailar91

Ps Plus Extra/Premium Games List

503 posts in this topic

Before offering new subscriptions
They had said that there would be more than 700 classic games (ps1 - ps2 - psp) for the premium service
In the first month, they released about 20 classic games ( Most PS2 games were already on PS4) and in the second month.. two classic games and in the third month nothing 
If they release 2 classic games every month, when will they reach the 700+ classic games they promised?
If you pay more attention, they have now put the PlayStation 3 games that were previously on the Now service in the classic section, while they previously said that the classic games and the PlayStation 3 games that were transferred from the Now service to the premium.. It will be separate.
As I said before, the classic catalog has more of an advertising aspect and nothing more

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, GoldenComix said:

They had said that there would be more than 700 classic games (ps1 - ps2 - psp) for the premium service

700+ games for the whole service, not 700 classic games. 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, GoldenComix said:

 when will they reach the 700+ classic games they promised?

 

The quote was that PS+ Premium would have 700+ games, not 700+ Classic games.

 

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/29/all-new-playstation-plus-launches-in-june-with-700-games-and-more-value-than-ever/

 

In your region, there were 738 games available at the launch of the service.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job!

 

Can you add game trials to ps plus premium? I see 16 games listed but if I go to the psn store I can see MLB The Show 22 and Phoenix Point Behemoth Edition demos for ps premium members too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

 

The quote was that PS+ Premium would have 700+ games, not 700+ Classic games.

 

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/03/29/all-new-playstation-plus-launches-in-june-with-700-games-and-more-value-than-ever/

 

In your region, there were 738 games available at the launch of the service.

Yes bro thats right .. but as far as i can remember i saw on some sites that mentioned more than 700 classic games .. maybe their translation was wrong ..

anyway that doesn't change anything .. 
Until now.. Classic Catalog is more like a joke than an advantage for one of the services

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I had Deliver Us the Moon (PS5) on my wishlist to eventually play it, but it's now asking for payment.

The "+ Included" sign also disappeared.

 

Edit: It's working again.

 

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This month's Extra games seem to be available now.

 

Can't wait to play Monopoly!

 

/s

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

This month's Extra games seem to be available now.

 

Can't wait to play Monopoly!

 

/s

 

Just serched and is possibile to find the titles using the Search option

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Just serched and is possibile to find the titles using the Search option

 

In the future, you can simply add the games you're interested in to your PS App wishlist and, as soon as they go free with Plus, you'll get a notificitation on your phone.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wheel of Fortune has been added, that wasn't on the announcement list. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Wheel of Fortune has been added, that wasn't on the announcement list. 

Thanks for the info! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure all yakuza games were being added or I missed something?

because I'm not seeing from 3 to 6

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ChecoMayor said:

I'm sure all yakuza games were being added or I missed something?

because I'm not seeing from 3 to 6

They are going to split all of them this year, so every month they will add one or more titles 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, any news if more classic games will be added? I just noticed Valkyrie Profile Leneth will be coming along with Elysium, really hope that Legend of Dragoon turns out to be true.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

...really hope that Legend of Dragoon turns out to be true.

 

YES.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2022 at 9:15 AM, geunc said:

Great job!

 

Can you add game trials to ps plus premium? I see 16 games listed but if I go to the psn store I can see MLB The Show 22 and Phoenix Point Behemoth Edition demos for ps premium members too.

Done, tell me if it's ok

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Immortals-Fenyx-Rising-Xbox-Game-Pass-1.

 

I guess we'll get Immortals Fenyx Rising next month through Ubisoft+ too.

 

At least that's what happened with Ghost Recon Wildlands.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated the list with Games Trial and  USA or EU only 

Now I’m finished and don’t see anymore improvements, if you have any suggestions let me know 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone here can download Batman Return to Arkham? I have Premium and i have to pay to download, PSN Europe.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mastodon_Slayer said:

Anyone here can download Batman Return to Arkham? I have Premium and i have to pay to download, PSN Europe.

Go to playstation store and manually search Asylum and Arkham City.

Download both the game separately.

Don't search the Return to Arkham combo pack. It will show u the paid one.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

A lot of new titles for September:

 

TzwrQGI.png

 

Extra:

 

Deathloop | PS5

Assassin's Creed Origins | PS4

Watch Dogs 2 | PS4

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 | PS4

Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition | PS4

Chicory: A Colorful Tale | PS4

Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame 5 | PS5/PS4

Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX | PS5/PS4

Rabbids Invasion: The Interactive TV Show | PS4

Rayman Legends | PS4

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition | PS4

 

Premium:

Syphon Filter 2 | PS1

The Sly Collection (Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus, Sly 2, Sly 3) | PS3

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time  | PS3

Bentley’s Hackpack | PS3

Toy Story 3 | PSP

Kingdom of Paradise | PSP

 

Available September 20

Edited by Sailar91
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Let's see if the PS1 and PSP titles have trophy support, SF2 will probably have it but Kingdom of Paradise i doubt

Edited by Sailar91
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 19/8/2022 at 10:42 PM, LastMinuteSavior said:

Immortals-Fenyx-Rising-Xbox-Game-Pass-1.

 

I guess we'll get Immortals Fenyx Rising next month through Ubisoft+ too.

 

At least that's what happened with Ghost Recon Wildlands.

 

We were wrong, not September maybe October? 

 

@zulqarmessi As expected Ac Origins! 

Edited by Sailar91
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

We were wrong, not September maybe October? 

 

@zulqarmessi As expected Ac Origins! 

Awesome 😍

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zulqarmessi said:

Awesome 1f60d.png

It's a great game, try it for sure if you didn't already 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.