PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

2 hours ago, Jeanoltt said:

Advice: The PSP port of TS3 is an horrible port. Visual bugs, audio bugs, a lot of frame issues, glitches in the menu. 

The worst part isn't that, the minigames are shown as being available on the PS Store. THEY WERE FREE.

I tried Kingdom of Paradise after that, and aside from being a poor man's final fantasy X it doesn't have any problem. 

But this is horrendous, I swear the game is not even on HD. I hope no one paid for this.

What is TS3?

On 9/23/2022 at 7:35 AM, Lance_87 said:

What is TS3?

Yes, it's Toy Story 3. I can confirm that after finishing the game you can't play the mini-games that were part of the PS2 version. I'm not sure if those were dlc in the PSP but it's a weird move; they could unlock them in this version.

Also I found so many new glitches, specially rewinding.

Edited by Jeanoltt

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone encountered a situation where a game that's supposed to be on the service is gone? I just upgraded my Polish plus to premium, to play The Sly Collection. It's available on an UK premium account, but it's gone on the Polish one - and it should be available since it was announced it's coming to polish premium as well. Any ideas?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, the1andonly654 said:

Has anyone encountered a situation where a game that's supposed to be on the service is gone? I just upgraded my Polish plus to premium, to play The Sly Collection. It's available on an UK premium account, but it's gone on the Polish one - and it should be available since it was announced it's coming to polish premium as well. Any ideas?

Something similar happens to me with Injustice 2, I download the game a few days ago in extra tier, now that is in PSPlus trying to execute the game appears with a locker, adding the game to the library in the store solve the issue but wtf

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

Something similar happens to me with Injustice 2, I download the game a few days ago in extra tier, now that is in PSPlus trying to execute the game appears with a locker, adding the game to the library in the store solve the issue but wtf

I just tried with my PS4 and the collection is there but as soon as I try to play it, it just says it isn't available. On PS5 I can't even find it anywhere. This service is such a fucked up mess 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Steven-Spiegel said:

That happened to Garou last week. Downloaded it a couple weeks ago and tried to load it up a few days ago and it would not let me load it (only stream it). The only way to fix it was going to the store and adding it back to my library. No clue what could have caused this.

Hello everyone. Question now that this cataloguing has been underway for several months: have there been any notable games leaving the Extra collection so far? I wasn't sure if the big AAA games and/or indies were here to stay or if they're just temporary.

Nevermind, I'm an idiot who can't read.

Edited by Xillynoc

On 5.10.2022 at 10:26 AM, the1andonly654 said:

Hey man, I had the same issue and found out how to solve it. Change PlayStation Store language to English from consoles settings, and a lot of new PS3 games should appear. (Sly Trilogy, Resistance 3, Bethesda Game)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, POMARANCZA123PL said:

Hey man, I had the same issue and found out how to solve it. Change PlayStation Store language to English from consoles settings, and a lot of new PS3 games should appear. (Sly Trilogy, Resistance 3, Bethesda Game)

Thanks! I have my console set to English but changing the preferred language in the account's settings made Sly Collection appear. No Resistance 3 though. I'm almost sure I didn't see Fallout 3/NV on the list and changing the preferred language made them appear as well. 

Hey, is there any resource that lists which games include all the DLC needed to get 100%? Games like Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding, and Spider-Man, have their DLC included afaik, but I'm not sure about some others.
This would be really nice to know, as for example I think Watch Dogs or Watch Dogs 2 do not include their DLC. The season pass for Watch Dogs hasn't been on sale for nearly a year here in Germany and the singular Bad Blood DLC haven't had a sale even longer. As it currently stands buying the Watch Dogs Complete Edition on sale (regularly available for 9€) would be cheaper than getting Watch Dogs through PS+ Extra and buying the Bad Blood DLC (15€) or season pass (20€) separately...

8 hours ago, Dacroze_ said:

Hey, is there any resource that lists which games include all the DLC needed to get 100%? Games like Ghost of Tsushima, Death Stranding, and Spider-Man, have their DLC included afaik, but I'm not sure about some others.
This would be really nice to know, as for example I think Watch Dogs or Watch Dogs 2 do not include their DLC. The season pass for Watch Dogs hasn't been on sale for nearly a year here in Germany and the singular Bad Blood DLC haven't had a sale even longer. As it currently stands buying the Watch Dogs Complete Edition on sale (regularly available for 9€) would be cheaper than getting Watch Dogs through PS+ Extra and buying the Bad Blood DLC (15€) or season pass (20€) separately...

The only source is the Ps Blog list that I included for every region. In my case I can add a “ * ” for every game that include alla DLC

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sailar91 said:

The only source is the Ps Blog list that I included for every region. In my case I can add a “ * ” for every game that include alla DLC

Something like that would be great. I wonder though, if adding a note like "No DLC" or something like that would be easier for games that require the additional purchase of DLC. This way you aren't getting confused between games that have all DLC included and games that do not even have DLC or DLC trophies.

On 5/10/2022 at 11:22 PM, CaribbeanLegend said:

this might be a small suggestion for the games that games that have left the service is too leave the date so new subscribers would know where it was made available. this would help in the future when the list is getting to big then you can organize it by the year

Done! 

1 hour ago, Dacroze_ said:

Something like that would be great. I wonder though, if adding a note like "No DLC" or something like that would be easier for games that require the additional purchase of DLC. This way you aren't getting confused between games that have all DLC included and games that do not even have DLC or DLC trophies.

I tried to do what you suggested for the letter A, take a look and tell what do you think 

Looks neat! Though I wonder if by having the plat icon along with 100% wouldn't make it easier (understanding that all DLCs are included). To be honest +x DLC seems confusing for me. Unless it's meant for those games that only have some of the DLCs available, in that case could work.

9 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

I tried to do what you suggested for the letter A, take a look and tell what do you think 

I really like the differentiation for games which come with a plat and those which do not, but I agree with Rejim.

5 hours ago, Rejim said:

Looks neat! Though I wonder if by having the plat icon along with 100% wouldn't make it easier (understanding that all DLCs are included). To be honest +x DLC seems confusing for me. Unless it's meant for those games that only have some of the DLCs available, in that case could work.

I agree, maybe something like :platinum: + 100% might be easier, if all DLC is included or there is no DLC. When I first saw the list I thought "+ X DLC" meant it includes the DLC. I believe Watch Dogs 2 would be one of these cases where 2 of the 3 DLC trophy packs are paid and one is free, but in the end you still need paid DLC for the 100%. I also think Rejim's way maintaining the list will be a bit less work, as the exact amount of DLC is not required anymore.
P.S.: When I looked up AC Unity I also saw the required DLC is free on the PS store. I'm not sure how some of these edge cases should be handled.

6 hours ago, Rejim said:

55 minutes ago, Dacroze_ said:

I really like the differentiation for games which come with a plat and those which do not, but I agree with Rejim.

I agree, maybe something like :platinum: + 100% might be easier, if all DLC is included or there is no DLC. When I first saw the list I thought "+ X DLC" meant it includes the DLC. I believe Watch Dogs 2 would be one of these cases where 2 of the 3 DLC trophy packs are paid and one is free, but in the end you still need paid DLC for the 100%. I also think Rejim's way maintaining the list will be a bit less work, as the exact amount of DLC is not required anymore.
P.S.: When I looked up AC Unity I also saw the required DLC is free on the PS store. I'm not sure how some of these edge cases should be handled.

What about this?

:platinum: Plat

100% No plat

:platinum: + 100% Plat with free DLC

:platinum: + DLC Plat and paid DLC

100% + DLC No plat and paid DLC

I think that :platinum: + 100% can be a little confusing, but I don’t know how to make it a little easier to understand 

Edited by Sailar91

2 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

What about this?

100% No plat

:platinum: + 100% Plat with free DLC

:platinum: + DLC Plat and paid DLC

100% + DLC No plat and paid DLC

I think that :platinum: + 100% can be a little confusing, but I don’t know how to make it a little easier to understand 

Yep, think that would work. Or to tweak it a bit more I'd do:

100% - No plat

:platinum:  (100%) - Plat and you can 100%

:platinum:  (DLC) - Plat but need DLC

100% (DLC) - No plat but need DLC

I think the confusing part you had might have come from the + DLCmaking it think the DLC is added.

Just add the legend you make on top of the list, it should suffice. If people are still confused, not your fault ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rejim said:

Yep, think that would work. Or to tweak it a bit more I'd do:

100% - No plat

:platinum:  (100%) - Plat and you can 100%

:platinum:  (DLC) - Plat but need DLC

100% (DLC) - No plat but need DLC

I think the confusing part you had might have come from the + DLCmaking it think the DLC is added.

Just add the legend you make on top of the list, it should suffice. If people are still confused, not your fault 1f605.png

I also think this looks a bit better than the "+". Maybe the "DLC" part could be colored red to avoid further confusion and mark it as something negative?

But this looks overall great to me!

• Like 1

The way I mark it in my own notes is [Base game trophies] + [DLC trophies]. So taking the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy as an example it would be:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - 51

Rise of the Tomb Raider - 66+59

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 64+36

This presents even more information cleanly. Writing 100% feels unnecessary, you just need the platinum marker to mark a platinum, or the lack of it through its absence. As far as DLC is concerned, the only information that matters is DLC that requires a purchase. Games that have no DLC, DLC without trophies, free DLC, or DLC included in the package can probably all effectively be lumped together.

If that sounds appealing I've been slowly working on a spreadsheet of my own in that format. It's only partly done but I can try to push the rest of it through. Other information I include is whether a game has been given as part of Essentials, its regular price and lowest historical price.

24 minutes ago, NamoPh said:

The way I mark it in my own notes is [Base game trophies] + [DLC trophies]. So taking the Tomb Raider reboot trilogy as an example it would be:

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition - 51

Rise of the Tomb Raider - 66+59

Shadow of the Tomb Raider - 64+36

This presents even more information cleanly. Writing 100% feels unnecessary, you just need the platinum marker to mark a platinum, or the lack of it through its absence. As far as DLC is concerned, the only information that matters is DLC that requires a purchase. Games that have no DLC, DLC without trophies, free DLC, or DLC included in the package can probably all effectively be lumped together.

If that sounds appealing I've been slowly working on a spreadsheet of my own in that format. It's only partly done but I can try to push the rest of it through. Other information I include is whether a game has been given as part of Essentials, its regular price and lowest historical price.

I feel this would be an overload of unnecessary information concerning the matter at hand (although useful). There are two important questions for us:

- First: does the game have a Plat?

- Second: if it has DLC(s) can I 100% without buying anything?

In you example the number of DLC trophies doesn't respond to the second one though. Yes, there are 59 additional trophies, but are they all achievable or not through the PS+ list?

Price is irrelevant in this matter since all games listed are part of the service and free.

You could leave the Plat (100%) out of the equation and put them just with the Plat icon, but I feel a lot (including me) are interested on whether it's just a base game or whether it has DLC (it affects game percentage as well as play time).

46 minutes ago, Rejim said:

I feel this would be an overload of unnecessary information concerning the matter at hand (although useful). There are two important questions for us:

- First: does the game have a Plat?

- Second: if it has DLC(s) can I 100% without buying anything?

In you example the number of DLC trophies doesn't respond to the second one though. Yes, there are 59 additional trophies, but are they all achievable or not through the PS+ list?

Price is irrelevant in this matter since all games listed are part of the service and free.

You could leave the Plat (100%) out of the equation and put them just with the Plat icon, but I feel a lot (including me) are interested on whether it's just a base game or whether it has DLC (it affects game percentage as well as play time).

I would love to do something a little more elaborate and cool, but unfortunately the tools provided by this forum are just a few

I’ll probably stick with your suggestion, and see what all the other users think (if they want to say something) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

I would love to do something a little more elaborate and cool, but unfortunately the tools provided by this forum are just a few

I’ll probably stick with your suggestion, and see what all the other users think (if they want to say something) 

How exactly would you like to do it? Let's think about how it would be possible ? 

I think it would be interesting to add the 'unobtainable' ones as well somehow

Edited by Rejim