PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

19 minutes ago, Psychedout said:

Looks like Resident Evil Directors Cut is a new addition, seen in my app just now. 

Edit: Looks like no trophies for it

Thanks for the heads up 

2 minutes ago, ElChapo4103 said:

So tekken 2 and a game called mr. driller are in the us store for $10,000.00

This means that they are adding them to the service right now, it always happened with new Now and Plus games

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/ps-plus/games/

THE LIST IS UP 

The list is HUGE, it will take some time for me to update the list

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Just gone though the all the games, all i can say is what a load of sh"t! They have just filled it with cheap crap

They added a lot of Now games, but for now I think there are more than 500 games, not sure if they kept the 700+ games statement

4 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

They added a lot of Now games, but for now I think there are more than 500 games, not sure if they kept the 700+ games statement

Theres 750+ but that's including doubles and single episode games. It looks like most of the new unannounced games are JRPGs and cheap indie games. Also a few broken games and unobtainable plats. 

Edited by GUDGER666

Just now, GUDGER666 said:

Theres 750+ but that's including doubles and single episode games. It likes most of the new unannounced games are JRPGs and cheap indie games. Also. A few broken games and unobtainable plats. 

I saw those games, pretty absurd they put broken games in the list! 

i am loving it ?, ps now games are reorganized .

Stream ones are in PS Plus Premium Classic games catalogue

Downloadable ones are in PS Plus Premium Game catalogue.

Some new ones Miles Morales, AC Valhalla, Guardians of Galaxy, Shadow Warrior 2, TDPA: Little Hope, Secret Neighbor, 

KCD is back, Ashen, Call Of Cthulu, Shenmue 3, Balan Wonderland

• Like 3

This full list is actually great. Tons of things that I likely wouldn't ever buy but are interesting enough to play/try once and possibly more depending.

The initial list was entirely underwhelming, and wasn't even considering upgrading, but with this I'll actually probably get it.

I'm just different from the majority I guess, since I still want to buy and own (particularly physically) the games that I actually want. Everyone wants the "big" "AAA" games, but that's largely useless to me. Like, if something such as Horizon Forbidden West launched simultaneously on the service and I was subscribed, I'd still buy the game separately. But tons of indie/smaller/etc games that are on the border of my interest? Absolutely perfect for a service like this.

This can actually be really useful as leak plugs during release lulls that pop up. 

Edit: After finishing scrolling through, it's actually overwhelming the amount of games it has that I'd try...

Edited by BENJAM1N_LINUS
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Psychedout said:

Looks like Resident Evil Directors Cut is a new addition, seen in my app just now. 

Edit: Looks like no trophies for it

Shame, the PS1 RE titles were expected to turn up on this service and trophies would have been sweet.

from what I remember offhand, from the PS3 catalog they removed spec ops: the line, god of war ghost of sparta and god go war chains of olympus. really surprised they removed first party titles?

they added red dead redemption (undead nightmares is still there)... both of them leave the service on October 17

Edited by MonaSaxPayne

I completed the Ps4/Ps5 list, soon I'll add all Ps3 games. 

The problem is that they combined in the Classic list Ps3 games, Ps3 games that got remastered for Ps4 and PS1/PSP games

If someone can help me finding in this messy list the PS4 games it would help me greatly

Edited by Sailar91

37 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

I completed the Ps4/Ps5 list, soon I'll add all Ps3 games. 

The problem is that they combined in the Classic list Ps3 games, Ps3 games that got remastered for Ps4 and PS1/PSP games

If someone can help me finding in this messy list the PS4 games it would help me greatly

Go on the PS Store and select PS Plus, then go all the way to the right and select cloud streaming then select View Classics. This shows every PS3 game. 

Edit. Its actually on the new app as well, just select Games>Classics then PS3 games. 

Edited by GUDGER666