Sailar91

Ps Plus Extra/Premium Games List

445 posts in this topic

NBA 2K22 is on the list for me (PS4) but can't get it. Needs to pay, only PS5 is covered.

 

Anyone else?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, tranquility101 said:

Was so excited for this subscription package but not seeing much of a difference between this and what was being offered by PS Now a few months ago. I'm old; my main interest is in the PS Classics (we didn't have trophies back then!). That list'll have to get a bit bigger before I throw money down. The Classics are a real game changer -- too bad Jumping Flash doesn't have any trophies, that was my #1 reason to get this!

 

Looks promising though. Sony will hopefully step up their game with the XBox Pass getting so much attention -- Persona 3+?! Yeesh.

 

 

I eat my words! Just signed up for Premium 😂 We are going to play Toy Story 2 first 😁 Then going to try the fabled Ape Escape! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt i will be getting into this, not because the games are bad but because I like taking my time with a game or two that I am playing. If you give me1239051239  games I'll just want to jump from one to the other. Not to mention that some of these games seriously need a trophy list :D

but I do hope all of you that do buy the premium find it an amazing experience <3 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's so many good indie games I've been meaning to play for a long time.. + Valhalla, Guardians, Miles Morales,etc. I personally really like the list! I hope new classics get added next month😌

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

first thanks for making the list!! ...but I wanted to let you know there a lot of games missing from the list, the games listed below are just the A's:

 

11-11 | PS4

Alien Rage | PS3

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers | PS4

Air Conflicts - Secret Wars | PS3

Air Conflicts: Vietnam | PS3

Alien Spidy | PS3

All Zombies Must Die! | PS3

Alone in the Dark | PS3

Anarchy: Rush Hour | PS3

Anna - Extended Editon | PS3

Anomaly Warzone Earth | PS3

Aqua Panic! | PS3

Arcana Heart 3 | PS3

Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!! | PS3

Ar nosurge: Ode to an unborn | PS3

Atelier Ayesha | PS3

Atelier Escha & Logy | PS3

Atelier Rorona Plus | PS3

Atelier Shallie ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sea~ | PS3

 

i skimmed counted your list and came up with roughly 450 games and there is 631 games available as of now on my console under Premium

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CaribbeanLegend said:

it shows it in the ps app only

Where exactly? On each game page? I can't find it

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, CobraMJD said:

NBA 2K22 is on the list for me (PS4) but can't get it. Needs to pay, only PS5 is covered.

 

Anyone else?

Nope, download is there(PS4). And i m ps plus premium subscriber.

Edited by zulqarmessi
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what games will leave in EU, a lot of the games that left aren't available here and we have a fair few that aren't available in NA. Also wonder if the games that were only available in NA will now merge with EU. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted in the games leaving thread but game here to say some games formerly on ps now seem to have somewhat ‘stayed’ on the service. If you claimed the game before today’s launch (like Ben 10). It still should show in your downloads and is completely playable. Unclear how long this will work for but it’s something! Many ps4 games that ‘left’ today this will apply for. I counted over 10 this worked for. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, swift500 said:

first thanks for making the list!! ...but I wanted to let you know there a lot of games missing from the list, the games listed below are just the A's:

 

11-11 | PS4

Alien Rage | PS3

Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers | PS4

Air Conflicts - Secret Wars | PS3

Air Conflicts: Vietnam | PS3

Alien Spidy | PS3

All Zombies Must Die! | PS3

Alone in the Dark | PS3

Anarchy: Rush Hour | PS3

Anna - Extended Editon | PS3

Anomaly Warzone Earth | PS3

Aqua Panic! | PS3

Arcana Heart 3 | PS3

Arcana Heart 3: LOVE MAX!!!!! | PS3

Ar nosurge: Ode to an unborn | PS3

Atelier Ayesha | PS3

Atelier Escha & Logy | PS3

Atelier Rorona Plus | PS3

Atelier Shallie ~Alchemists of the Dusk Sea~ | PS3

 

i skimmed counted your list and came up with roughly 450 games and there is 631 games available as of now on my console under Premium

Yes I know 😅

I only did the Ps4/5 section, today I’ll do the PS3 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

Where exactly? On each game page? I can't find it

i only got the screenshot for nba 2k22, but not the others

 

screenshot

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does Streaming work? Is there an app or something I have to download on my PS4/5? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

I doubt i will be getting into this, not because the games are bad but because I like taking my time with a game or two that I am playing. If you give me1239051239  games I'll just want to jump from one to the other. Not to mention that some of these games seriously need a trophy list :D

but I do hope all of you that do buy the premium find it an amazing experience <3 

 

This is how I feel. Plus some of the marque games that have been added I've already played or own. It's honestly not a terrible deal, but like you, I feel like it would distract me. I try to only play 1-2 games at a time to force myself to finish them.

 

Then there are the games that take a long time to complete. I feel like the value takes a bit of hit with these types of games. Valhalla for example. With how much time I have to game, that game would easily take me a good 2 months to finish. With how cheap it is, I might as well just buy that game and forego the service during that time. Not to mention a lot of the top games will only be around for a limited time.

 

Having said all that, I may actually upgrade to at least Premium for the year because of GoT Director's Cut. I need to get Ghost of Tsushima DLC at some point and that alone will be close to the price to upgrade for me.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

So i can see Batman: Return to Arkham added to PS Plus Deluxe (Hong Kong) but not in PS Plus Premium (NA). Unfair

 

Edited by zulqarmessi
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, zulqarmessi said:

Nope, download is there(PS4). And i m ps plus premium subscriber.

It is working now!

 

@Sailar91 There's no Darksiders 1 & 2 Remastered on Premium?

Edited by CobraMJD
Update
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll try Death Stranding, Control and Returnal just to see how they look on my PS5, no real interest in actually beating them

but I will get the plat in Concrete Genie, so I'll get 1 month of the 2nd tier for those 4 games

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, zulqarmessi said:

So i can see Batman: Return to Arkham added to PS Plus Deluxe (Hong Kong) but not in PS Plus Premium (NA). Unfair

 

Have you searched on the classic games - remasters? I know I found it yesterday while browsing on my PS4.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, LordWikii said:

Have you searched on the classic games - remasters? I know I found it yesterday while browsing on my PS4.

Yeah I searched the classic, Only Arkham Origins is there but not Asylum n City. 

Japan and Hong Kong both got Asylum n City in the Deluxe.

 

55 minutes ago, CobraMJD said:

It is working now!

 

@Sailar91 There's no Darksiders 1 & 2 Remastered on Premium?

Awesome 👍🏻

Premium got Darksiders 1,2,3 and Genesis. Complete series

Edited by zulqarmessi
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, zulqarmessi said:

Yeah I searched the classic, Only Arkham Origins is there but not Asylum n City. 

Japan and Hong Kong both got Asylum n City in the Deluxe.

 

Awesome 👍🏻

Premium got Darksiders 1,2,3 and Genesis. Complete series

I just took a look from the web store and it's there.

https://t.co/znRiP72N1Y

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CaribbeanLegend said:

i only got the screenshot for nba 2k22, but not the others

 

screenshot

Thanks, I see it now, I think I only checked the PS4 version of NBA 2k22 which, I guess, doesn't expire like the PS5 version does then lol

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LordWikii said:

I just took a look from the web store and it's there.

https://t.co/znRiP72N1Y

Yes, thanks man, it's there. 

Had to search in playstation store -- search, to add them in library.

Earlier i searched while browsing classic catalogue , that's why I couldn't find it. 

 

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pardon me asking a question that may already exist in this thread, but here goes: What if I begin a game on a first Tuesday of a month, but don't finish it by the next Tuesday when things refresh? Can I continue to play it?

 

p.s. I think having ten-year old games on the Premium list is hilarious...ly stupid.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

Pardon me asking a question that may already exist in this thread, but here goes: What if I begin a game on a first Tuesday of a month, but don't finish it by the next Tuesday when things refresh? Can I continue to play it?

 

p.s. I think having ten-year old games on the Premium list is hilarious...ly stupid.

Only the games with the expiration dates leave, not all. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated the list

Now I've added all Ps3 games, and a section about the leaving games, I've added near the games that are leaving the "expiration date"

If you have and suggestion just quote me, and also if you find and error

Thanks guy!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just disappointed they didn't add Knack 2 to the list.

 

Not joking btw.

Would play it if it was included.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now