PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

17 minutes ago, Moostache7 said:

Any chance that any the dozens of to-be removed SEGA and Konami titles are appearing in these rating approval or backend lists?

Would be awkward though easily attributed to licenses just needing renewal.

Maybe cause they don't want people to buy the wrong one. Sega is delisting some Sonic game cause a Sonic collection is releasing soon

Edited by Vergil
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Vergil said:

Tekken 2 nice. If with trophies of course. I hope for Tekken 3 also

Unfortunately this will not happen due the character Gon. Some trademark stuff is going on there. That's also the reason why you could never buy Tekken 3 in the PS Store but part 1 and 2.

Edited by Gommes_
  • Like 3

If you want to see trophies in PSone games you should invest in good emulator which supports achievements. You won't see them in Premium because Sony doesn't care about your trophy needs. Only purchasable PSone remasters or remakes have trophy support. It's the same with og Xbox games. You can play them but they don't have achievement support. 

2 hours ago, Vergil said:

Maybe cause they don't want people to buy the wrong one. Sega is delisting some Sonic game cause a Sonic collection is releasing soon

I saw their statement about that, so I get why Sonic, Sonic 2 and Sonic CD would be going away.

This doesn't explain why the Virtual Fighter games, Yakuza games, Golden Axe, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, and Nights all have to go away. Can't imagine any of those are getting remade or properly ported again anytime soon.

Konami is removing MGS4 — a game that is still PS3 exclusive — from a service that is NOW (it wasn't before) being marketed on its ability to play exclusive games from legacy hardware. Embarrassing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Moostache7 said:

I saw their statement about that, so I get why Sonic, Sonic 2 and Sonic CD would be going away.

This doesn't explain why the Virtual Fighter games, Yakuza games, Golden Axe, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, and Nights all have to go away. Can't imagine any of those are getting remade or properly ported again anytime soon.

Konami is removing MGS4 — a game that is still PS3 exclusive — from a service that is NOW (it wasn't before) being marketed on its ability to play exclusive games from legacy hardware. Embarrassing.

Hmm i see. Didn't actually know about all those other games. 

5 hours ago, Vergil said:

You can only buy these games in the PS3 store. Not on the website. No chance of buying the wrong one.