PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

54 minutes ago, Alayaes said:

Hey now, didn't you play Cross Edge and Star Ocean 4 back 10+ years ago? I somehow remember you being tolerant of garbage just like me.

But Legend of Dragoon is legendary! It actually aged pretty well, in my opinion, and was a ton of fun as a kid.

Other games that are overlooked but shouldn't be;

1. Alundra
  2. Thousand Arms
  3. Dino Crisis
  4. Future Cop LAPD
  5. Croc (which was shit, but the only thing we had in the beginning)
  6. Alundra
  7. Lunar Silver Star Story/Eternal Blue
  8. Xenogears
  9. Alundra
  10. Vagrant Story
  11. Parasite Eve
  12. Grandia
  13. Alundra
  14. Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver
  15. Colony Wars
  16. Driver
  17. Alundra
  18. Ape Escape

EDIT:

19. Alundra

No tolerance of Cross Edge. That game is pond scum.

Some tolerance of Star Ocean 4, but it still took 10 years to get the plat.

I'd love to see Alundra with trophies (I still have the PS1 version, so I can pop it in whenever). Thousand Arms is a mostly forgotten game, which is too bad, because it was pretty solid (if hopelessly easy). I liked Grandia, except for the fact that it crashed all the time, which sucked.

• 3 weeks later...

I will only consider upgrading to Premium if I ever see these games on the list:

Silent Hill 2 - PS2

Silent Hill 3 - PS2

I still have my PS3 but not my PS2 and I would rather die than touch the Silent Hill HD Collection to replay the old games. PC Emulation just doesn't have the same 'vibe' as playing these wonderful games on a Playstation console.  

Until then, I can hardly call the whole upgrade to Premium (Deluxe in Australia cause our internet sucks) or even Extra for that matter worth it to me, since I have the majority of those games and the ones I don't have don't strike my interest. Gonna wait for the full game list.

Edited by PostGameBlues
  • Like 1

Question, if I am already have PS plus for 12 months, and will buy another one 12th with a premium, so my remain time stays with premium for 12 month, and then if I not renew, it will remain a usual PS plus until time is expired?

And I am only be able to play premium games with premium present, or with PS plus?

Edited by Bloodytears1666

10 minutes ago, Bloodytears1666 said:

Question, if I am already have PS plus for 12 months, and will buy another one 12th with a premium, so my remain time stays with premium for 12 month, and then if I not renew, it will remain a usual PS plus until time is expired?

And I am only be able to play premium games with premium present, or with PS plus?

You can play this lineup only with the Premium tier, the basic Ps Plus will get you only the usual titles every month. 

If you have the Basic Ps Plus the conversion will be with the Essential tier.  You need a Now subscription for have access to the Premium tier for free. Sony also stated that you can upgrade whenever you want by adding the difference between tiers. 

Hope I answered your questions 

• Like 1

So when they refresh the monthly games, does that mean if I don't claim say tekken 2. Will I lose it permanently or will they all be added to a library to download in the future?

I'd be a little bummed if I miss out on some games because I don't have any intention to join PS+P. But if they all stay within a library I'd be happy to join in years to come to play them all when I have time 

BIG NEWS!

OUR OLD PURCHASES CARRY OVER!

If you ever bought digital PSX, PS2 or PSP games in the past, those are going to be playable with or without the sub.

Classic PS1, PSP Purchases Won't Be Wasted With PS Plus Premium (gamerant.com)

EVEN BIGGER NEWS!

TROPHY SUPPORT!

Bend Studio has confirmed that the classic Syphon Filter PSone games will be getting trophies and Platinums.

• Like 2

I honestly wished these games were listed as well. There are a lot more, but these 4 are one of my top favorites from the older systems. It would be awesome to one day play these games once more; without having to go re-buy a PS2/PSP all over again.

-- The Bouncer

-- Xenosaga (all three of them)

-- Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII

-- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

On 28/04/2022 at 6:15 PM, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

If you want to see trophies in PSone games you should invest in good emulator which supports achievements. You won't see them in Premium because Sony doesn't care about your trophy needs. Only purchasable PSone remasters or remakes have trophy support. It's the same with og Xbox games. You can play them but they don't have achievement support. 

This post aged well lol.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

if I played this, would I be able to 100% the RDR trophy list?

Unfortunately no, only the DLC 

On 20/5/2022 at 0:34 PM, RSmark84 said:

So when they refresh the monthly games, does that mean if I don't claim say tekken 2. Will I lose it permanently or will they all be added to a library to download in the future?

I'd be a little bummed if I miss out on some games because I don't have any intention to join PS+P. But if they all stay within a library I'd be happy to join in years to come to play them all when I have time 

All the games can be permanent or temporary. If Teeken 2 is temporary even if you add it to your library you will lose access to it when Sony will delist it

18 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Unfortunately no, only the DLC 

ALL of the dlc?I'm asking because as of now ps now has RDR and undead nightmares listed (2 separate streams)

I'm hoping that by playing both I can 100% the entire trophy list

2 minutes ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

ALL of the dlc?I'm asking because as of now ps now has RDR and undead nightmares listed (2 separate streams)

Not all of them only the Undead. You have to see if the Dlc are free, if yes you’ll be able to reach 100%

6 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

All the games can be permanent or temporary. If Teeken 2 is temporary even if you add it to your library you will lose access to it when Sony will delist it

It's not out yet so we can only speculate but if I had to guess, we don't "add" it to our library. It's just apart of their catalog, similar to how PSNow currently functions or video content on Netflix (or any other video streaming service like Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, etc.) or Xbox's GamePass games for people familiar with any of those.

If it's in their catalog and you have a current subscription then you can play it but if it gets removed from their catalog then you can no longer play it with the subscription.

However since our digital libraries of PSone games are getting carried over, you would still be able to play Tekken 2 if it left the catalog and you either already owned it or decided to buy it after. I'm guessing they'll give us a new option for buying retro content on the PS4/5/mobile app/site.

Anything that isn't published by Sony can be pulled from the Premium service by the company that did publish it. This is how it works on all those other services I mentioned. Syphon Filter as an example will probably always stay on the service.

it's such a tiny little list of ps classics to be paying extra money for on a monthly basis isn't it?  People are getting excited about a few of the games but when they're finished with those few games then what? The ps3 game list is the same list that has been on the service for the past several years, only it's missing a lot of them that they decided to take off..  Most of the ps4 games are free ps plus games most of us have in our library.  The others are hugely popular games the majority of us have bought.  Just like a big modern day gaming company to figure a way to sell us something we already bought once.  This service all and all is very underwhelming. 

I would like to see ubisoft include the splinter cell games for the ps3 collection.  The classics collection is a joke so far.  I can't see paying for that monthly or any of it past the basic package that allows me to save my game progress.  Also don't forget Ubsisoft was going free to play with most of their games in the future anyway.  they were all set to be free in the future whether they partnered with playstation or not.  Ubisoft can't hardly give their games away anymore.  They put them on sale two weeks after they release.  You played one you played them all.  

Following the pattern of adding a few games to the service each month isn't going to cut it.  They need to add a much bigger selection from the get go imo.

Edited by steel6burgh
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, MonaSaxPayne said:

Undead Nightmare should include all DLC and you can play it as a standalone (hence 2 different streams), it is no different from UN disc version or what's included in GOTY edition. I personally used PS Now on PC+PS4 to add more alts for the Kingpin trophy and I do remember seeing all options available same as my GOTY disc. So unless something changes, you should be able to 100% it.

• Like 1

I'm kinda optimistic with this catalog to be honest. Also the Ubisoft + things really makes me happy cause I know they games are very repetitive lately but still like them a lot.

Also looking forward to try plat some classic games with the trophy support thing.