PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

1 hour ago, NordicSaiyan said:

I'm kinda optimistic with this catalog to be honest. Also the Ubisoft + things really makes me happy cause I know they games are very repetitive lately but still like them a lot.

Also looking forward to try plat some classic games with the trophy support thing.

You have also to take in account that this is not the full list (they will probabile add more games from Ps Now). Ubisoft + is a working in progress, they stated that they will add more games in 2022

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Lists will be a fair bit different i think, EU has always had 100+ fewer games compared to NA, be interesting to see who gets what. 

This one I think it’s for the Asian market, but I agree with you we have to wait, but for now there are some pretty good games that Sony didn’t say anything about in the last post 

25 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Sony released an official list for the Asian market: 

https://www.playstation.com/en-hk/ps-plus/games/

I’ll update the list in the first post asap 

I don't know, to me they seem a little too... I dunno, too few? Don't get me wrong, there are some incredibly good games in there, but w.r.t. to current PSNow the offering seems quite limited. Okay, they will add more games as time goes by, but given that this is an update/rework of PS+/PSNow rather than a completely new service, they should at least offer the same amount of titles. I mean, I paid PSNow thinking about getting an X amount of titles, it doesn't seem fair getting half of them just because Sony decided unilaterally so...

EDIT: just realized the Chinese (?) market doesn't get the PS3 streaming ones, sooo it will all comes down to how many of these they will effectively bring to EU/US. Still, even said that, the new non-PS3 offering seems smaller than the older one. Let's hope they will add more games in less time: adding just 3-4 games a month seems too little given the lack of some games previously available

Edited by matkingdomhearts

36 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

Seems like the list contains 244 games

Lots missing that are on EU/NA. Also annoying that Sony puts games like Flatout 4 on when the devs made the Plat unobtainable and never bothered to fix it. Can also see why a lot of these games were so cheap lately, such a scummy thing to do. 

On the list in Lawn Mowing Simulator. That might be the one i play first! Lol. 

Edited by GUDGER666

On 5/22/2022 at 11:12 AM, Sailar91 said:

You have also to take in account that this is not the full list (they will probabile add more games from Ps Now). Ubisoft + is a working in progress, they stated that they will add more games in 2022

Yup and in my case (I know is not the same for everyone) but paying 120 annually (10$ per month) for all those games 24 hours and also is a thing/hobby I use and spend lot of time for my is not that bad. 

Some people goes out one night to a club a spend more in drinks and stuff I preffer to spend 10$ there xD

BTW thank you very much for your post I always appreciate it and this is a good time to say you this ? 

One thing I've noticed about a lot of the games getting added is they are mostly previous Plus games and previous Now games. So for long time subs its pretty poor. Also adding Remasters to the Premium tier is BS imo. 

One thing that is baffling me is why these are the only games they listed? Like why list Lost Planet 2 and not 1 or 3, Bioshock 1 but not 2 or 3 etc. Either they have lied about the 700+ games, or about 500 are about to leave and be replaced. 

Edited by GUDGER666

7 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

One thing I've noticed about a lot of the games getting added is they are mostly previous Plus games and previous Now games. So for long time subs its pretty poor. Also adding Remasters to the Premium tier is BS imo. 

One thing that is baffling me is why these are the only games they listed? Like why list Lost Planet 2 and not 1 or 3, Bioshock 1 but not 2 or 3 etc. Either they have lied about the 700+ games, or about 500 are about to leave and be replaced. 

What I saw in other sources, the Bioshock there is Bioshock Collection, the same they game on Plus, with Bioshock 1 & 2.

+700 Probably counting PS4 and PS5 separately, I know, BS.

2 hours ago, Z1MZUM said:

So as it turns out the PS1 classic's in HK are actually the PAL 50HZ versions. This was a short lived dream unless you like 25fps and borders. 

Edit: 1st party ganmes

Yeah they need to fix this for America's, Ape Escape is running like shit in 50hz, Wild Arms is ok in gameplay but I fear for the music.

Tekken 2 on 60hz in other hand runs beautiful.

Just now, LastMinuteSavior said:

Cyberpunk 2077 inclusion in Premium will be a Trial only, right? (considering getting it during Days of Play)

With all the technical issues, I'm pretty sure trying to play Cyberpunk 2077 will be a trial, no matter how you come by it... :awesome:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrBloodmoney said:

With all the technical issues, I'm pretty sure trying to play Cyberpunk 2077 will be a trial, no matter how you come by it... :awesome:

You're so mean! ?

I've seen a few people online saying it's currently a decent game on the PS5...

Either way, it might be more reasonable to wait a few days and play the trial.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pskid247 said:

I might be wrong but I thought the original announcement said something like 140 classic titled? Am I just making this up, because it looks to me like there’s around 10.

They are counting Remasters as Classic as well, like Bioshock, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted Collection, etc.

5 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Cyberpunk 2077 inclusion in Premium will be a Trial only, right? (considering getting it during Days of Play)

Yes, it is on available as a Trial in Asia already. You can play by 2 hours, it's the full game with trophies and you can migrate the save if you buy later.

6 hours ago, NetoStyle said:

I know it may be a longshot, but let me dream.

FN9JcQRIuKTmWhlMoJwwtH7IlVhZ1I.jpg

Oh yes please, I almost bought the PS1 disc to play on PS3.

• Like 1