PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium Games List

Sailar91

On 26/5/2022 at 1:14 AM, the_real_culture said:

Does anyone know why Sony has avoided PaRappa the Rapper in sales and in this program? It boggles the mind ?

It’s difficult to say, maybe is coming to the PsPlus premium 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

So, what are the confirmed PSP games? Since I never owned a PSP back then, I'm pretty excited about it. 1f60d.png

Only Ecochrome for now, but for sure Ridge Racer will be part of the lineup. Yesterday Resistance Retribution popped up in the registration board, so maybe even Resistance will be part of the group 

• Like 1

On 5/25/2022 at 7:14 PM, the_real_culture said:

Does anyone know why Sony has avoided PaRappa the Rapper in sales and in this program? It boggles the mind ?

It could be because the English VA for the titular character is a scumbag involved in scams. Maybe they don't want that association right now with everything else going on. Maybe once the catalog is built up more they'll include it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

It could be because the English VA for the titular character is a scumbag involved in scams. Maybe they don't want that association right now with everything else going on. Maybe once the catalog is built up more they'll include it.

Oh wow, I never heard about that! That definitely sounds like the reason it's been held off. Thanks!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

The Japanese list is online, I’m pretty sure we will get different titles

https://www.playstation.com/ja-jp/ps-plus/games/

for those of us who can't read Japanese lol

https://www.gematsu.com/2022/06/new-playstation-plus-japan-launch-games-lineup-announced

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

A very poor list imo, lots of previous Plus and Now games, lots of broken/poor games and lots of old games. Sony won't be getting a sub from me, good riddance. 

I made a quick calc, and there are 3 AAA games I don't have, plus about +30 of my interest. Yes a lot of duplicates from previous plus. So yeah very advantage for me to upgrade for a year.

According to the list present in Japan and Asia. The original oficial list was weak.

16 minutes ago, Nelson_ said:

Nothing new and the whole ps3 blazblue titles along ps4 all gone, basically ps now got much smaller and all the plus games we had before are now extra or premium lol... 1f606.png 

Not true, at first glance I found Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 along with an obscure The Simple 500 Series which probably only I remember.

26 minutes ago, CobraMJD said:

Not true, at first glance I found Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 along with an obscure The Simple 500 Series which probably only I remember.

On JP region the PS3 titles are all the same except they removed all blazblue titles (not counting the VN ones), the ps4 blazblue titles are also gone, i was using psn now service for 3 months before so i know well what was in there including the ps4 titles on ps now.

As for the extra/ premium titles im not sure if you can play them again on plus essential for people who already owned them on previous plus service but either way it's really weak 

Edited by Nelson_

19 minutes ago, Nelson_ said:

On JP region the PS3 titles are all the same except they removed all blazblue titles (not counting the VN ones), the ps4 blazblue titles are also gone, i was using psn now service for 3 months before so i know well what was in there including the ps4 titles on ps now.

As for the extra/ premium titles im not sure if you can play them again on plus essential for people who already owned them on previous plus service but either way it's really weak 

You were referring to difference on the PS3 list? Sorry I didn't understand that on your text before.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

Is this list on top of already existing PS Now ( not plus ) games already available? 

There are quite few games here that were already on ps now. 

Also what happens to all ps now games. They are being moved to ps plus premium or removed. 

Some will be removed (most of them) other will move to Premium 

11 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Does anyone know what time the new plus will drop?

Probably in a few hours