Sailar91

Ps Plus Premium Games List

326 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, pskid247 said:

I might be wrong but I thought the original announcement said something like 140 classic titled? Am I just making this up, because it looks to me like there’s around 10.

They are counting Remasters as Classic as well, like Bioshock, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted Collection, etc.

 

5 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Cyberpunk 2077 inclusion in Premium will be a Trial only, right? (considering getting it during Days of Play)

 

Yes, it is on available as a Trial in Asia already. You can play by 2 hours, it's the full game with trophies and you can migrate the save if you buy later.

 

6 hours ago, NetoStyle said:

I know it may be a longshot, but let me dream.

 

FN9JcQRIuKTmWhlMoJwwtH7IlVhZ1I.jpg

 

 

Oh yes please, I almost bought the PS1 disc to play on PS3.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know why Sony has avoided PaRappa the Rapper in sales and in this program? It boggles the mind 🤨

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/5/2022 at 1:14 AM, the_real_culture said:

Does anyone know why Sony has avoided PaRappa the Rapper in sales and in this program? It boggles the mind 🤨

It’s difficult to say, maybe is coming to the PsPlus premium 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, what are the confirmed PSP games? Since I never owned a PSP back then, I'm pretty excited about it. 😍

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

So, what are the confirmed PSP games? Since I never owned a PSP back then, I'm pretty excited about it. 1f60d.png

Only Ecochrome for now, but for sure Ridge Racer will be part of the lineup. Yesterday Resistance Retribution popped up in the registration board, so maybe even Resistance will be part of the group 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/25/2022 at 7:14 PM, the_real_culture said:

Does anyone know why Sony has avoided PaRappa the Rapper in sales and in this program? It boggles the mind 🤨

It could be because the English VA for the titular character is a scumbag involved in scams. Maybe they don't want that association right now with everything else going on. Maybe once the catalog is built up more they'll include it.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

It could be because the English VA for the titular character is a scumbag involved in scams. Maybe they don't want that association right now with everything else going on. Maybe once the catalog is built up more they'll include it.

 

Oh wow, I never heard about that! That definitely sounds like the reason it's been held off. Thanks!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS Now got much less now, at least on JP region as i couldn't even find Blazblue titles on it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A very poor list imo, lots of previous Plus and Now games, lots of broken/poor games and lots of old games. Sony won't be getting a sub from me, good riddance. 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

A very poor list imo, lots of previous Plus and Now games, lots of broken/poor games and lots of old games. Sony won't be getting a sub from me, good riddance. 

I made a quick calc, and there are 3 AAA games I don't have, plus about +30 of my interest. Yes a lot of duplicates from previous plus. So yeah very advantage for me to upgrade for a year.

According to the list present in Japan and Asia. The original oficial list was weak.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

The Japanese list is online, I’m pretty sure we will get different titles

 

https://www.playstation.com/ja-jp/ps-plus/games/

 

Nothing new and the whole ps3 blazblue titles along ps4 all gone, basically ps now got much smaller and all the plus games we had before are now extra or premium lol... 😆 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Nelson_ said:

 

Nothing new and the whole ps3 blazblue titles along ps4 all gone, basically ps now got much smaller and all the plus games we had before are now extra or premium lol... 1f606.png 

Not true, at first glance I found Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 along with an obscure The Simple 500 Series which probably only I remember.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

26 minutes ago, CobraMJD said:

Not true, at first glance I found Fallout 4 and Fallout 76 along with an obscure The Simple 500 Series which probably only I remember.

 

On JP region the PS3 titles are all the same except they removed all blazblue titles (not counting the VN ones), the ps4 blazblue titles are also gone, i was using psn now service for 3 months before so i know well what was in there including the ps4 titles on ps now.

 

As for the extra/ premium titles im not sure if you can play them again on plus essential for people who already owned them on previous plus service but either way it's really weak 

Edited by Nelson_
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Nelson_ said:

 

On JP region the PS3 titles are all the same except they removed all blazblue titles (not counting the VN ones), the ps4 blazblue titles are also gone, i was using psn now service for 3 months before so i know well what was in there including the ps4 titles on ps now.

 

As for the extra/ premium titles im not sure if you can play them again on plus essential for people who already owned them on previous plus service but either way it's really weak 

You were referring to difference on the PS3 list? Sorry I didn't understand that on your text before.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)


Seems like RDR2 is leaving in 3 months, 20 September 2022

Edited by Sailar91
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sailar91 said:


Seems like RDR2 is leaving in 3 months, 20 September 2022

Lol back as just another 3 month timed game.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what time the new plus will drop?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is this list on top of already existing PS Now ( not plus ) games already available? 

There are quite few games here that were already on ps now. 

Also what happens to all ps now games. They are being moved to ps plus premium or removed. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pupik-Kaci26 said:

Is this list on top of already existing PS Now ( not plus ) games already available? 

There are quite few games here that were already on ps now. 

Also what happens to all ps now games. They are being moved to ps plus premium or removed. 

Some will be removed (most of them) other will move to Premium 

11 minutes ago, MyNameIs_Rainman said:

Does anyone know what time the new plus will drop?

Probably in a few hours 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any info on a new set of classics? Supposedly they are doing a refresh every month.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Looks like Resident Evil Directors Cut is a new addition, seen in my app just now. 

 

Edit: Looks like no trophies for it

 

 

 

 

Edited by Psychedout
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, fbdbh said:

Is there any info on a new set of classics? Supposedly they are doing a refresh every month.

They should add every month some new classics, but we never know what Sony is planning 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now