Mission Challenge 8-8

Is this challenge even doable. It is beyond impossible. I've read guides. Watched videos.  Yeah I know I know "Get Good", learn it, you'll love it" is all complete B.S. Beyond frustrated.Can't even do 1 lap without 1 pixel of tire hitting the grass and spinning out of control. Losing so much time to the leader. I hate these type of racing where its chase the rabbit for most of the race then at the end you can catch and (hopefully)  pass the leader.  Might have to share play this 1 challenge any help is greatly appreciated

• 1 month later...
On 22/04/2022 at 4:58 PM, IlFrankensteinlI said:

Is this challenge even doable. It is beyond impossible. I've read guides. Watched videos.  Yeah I know I know "Get Good", learn it, you'll love it" is all complete B.S. Beyond frustrated.Can't even do 1 lap without 1 pixel of tire hitting the grass and spinning out of control. Losing so much time to the leader. I hate these type of racing where its chase the rabbit for most of the race then at the end you can catch and (hopefully)  pass the leader.  Might have to share play this 1 challenge any help is greatly appreciated

I recommend using medium tires and going on 1 in the fuel line, so you end up pit stopping once.

As long as you know the map well enough and know when to go fast or slow on curves you should easily be able to do it. I had like half a minute with of mistakes and still made it first.