Maggiore endurance

Reckless____1234

I also had problems with this one until I changed my strategy completely. 

Here are some tips:

1. Try if setting the game to an other difficulty makes the AI drivers a bit slower. There seems to be a bug where the AI drivers start to drive slower if you either pick the "easy" or "hard" difficulty setting. 

2. One of my initial problems was the understeering of most GT3 cars. The race sucks a bit because you can't really change your cars setup. For me the Peugeot RCZ worked great, as it's not understeering. 

3. I first tried to enter the pit only once in the race at the 30 minute mark. The problem with that was that I had to pick hard tires and had to keep an eye at the fuel consumption. This didn't work at all for me.

I then decided to enter the pit twice instead: One time after 20 minutes and one time after 40 minutes. I chose medium tires for both stops and set the fuel consumption to 1 or 2 the whole time. I got much faster lap times thanks to the medium tires. You don't need to worry about the durability of the tires, as the Peugeot is "tire friendly" (I just forgot the right English word, sorry :D).

Edited by goodoldbismarck