Question about Tower Tourist trophy

ZEE11W

Hello all

so this trophy 

Tower Tourist

Encounter 15 different biomes in your Tower adventures.

managed to do a tower run. Didn’t really pay attention to the biomes changing. Floor 1 to floor 30. Started another run looks the same. Do we have to wait for the tower to get updated or changed in the next 18 days. 

I see it’s still zero earned, I know people still trying to figure it out. But any tips will be greatly appreciated 

Damn! 18 days until tower gets updated. So how many biomes are in this one. Didn’t count don’t feel like doing another run. 

now two trophies that will take time for them to unlock this one 18 days. And weekly challenges. Which should get 10 done by third week of the update if you do them every week 

• 2 weeks later...

I saw the percentage of the trophy on my PS4 increased. Did players found a way to obtain the trophy. If so how? 

I mean I thought the only way to get it is by waiting for the tower to reset. 

Edited by ZEE11W

Hm, looks like I still have a partial run from a season 1 tower. Maybe someone was able to get to 15 with an old tower run? Haven't tried loading up mine yet so this could be nonsense, just speculating.

Update: trying to continue my S1 tower crashed at first but worked second attempt. I started on floor 20 and weirdly there are hardly any enemies. Definitely does not seem like it's intended to work, but I am getting a few extra biomes that might not be in S2 Tower 1.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

On 23-4-2022 at 3:20 AM, ZEE11W said:

Damn! 18 days until tower gets updated. So how many biomes are in this one. Didn’t count don’t feel like doing another run. 

now two trophies that will take time for them to unlock this one 18 days. And weekly challenges. Which should get 10 done by third week of the update if you do them every week 

It wouldn't surprise me if that one is going to take us multiple towers.

It's the perfect way to get people back to playing the game, after all.

Completionists are forced to log in and play for an hour or so, each month... boosting their numbers.

I hope that I'm wrong, obviously.

But, then again. One hour each month, it could be worse.

• Like 4

On an Xbox site people mentioned having ~40% progress after one tower (wish PS4 had progress tracking...). So 6 unique biomes for a single tower. Extrapolating from that, this is going to take at least 3 towers and likely more to complete (as biomes are likely to repeat week to week).

Not sure if progress is retroactive for people who completed Season 1 towers but I suspect not or surely at least one person would have it already?

Get ready for a few months of waiting.

Edited by RNumbers

13 hours ago, RNumbers said:

On an Xbox site people mentioned having ~40% progress after one tower (wish PS4 had progress tracking...). So 6 unique biomes for a single tower. Extrapolating from that, this is going to take at least 3 towers and likely more to complete (as biomes are likely to repeat week to week).

Not sure if progress is retroactive for people who completed Season 1 towers but I suspect not or surely at least one person would have it already?

Get ready for a few months of waiting.

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised...

(Heck, I don't even think that there are 15 biomes present in the game, at this moment)

Edited by JusttJD
  • Like 1

Yeah same here. Beaten the tower no trophy like you guys said. We gotta wait until next rest. 

I mean not sure how people managed to get the trophy. Because the percentage increased in PS4 trophies list. 

if everything carries over from season 1 we should immediately get the weekly challenges trophy. But apparently the tracker for the trophy only implemented with season 2 update. Not sure if they had a floor one save which they completed then completed season 2 tower to get the trophy. 

all we can do is wait for the tower to rest and hopefully we get new biomes and not repeated ones. 

I'll try it this evening and report back since I had 10 floors from a S1 tower on top of the S2 towers. No achievers over on Xbox yet either, looks like.

As stated previously, very likely this will take a minimum of 4 towers.

EDIT: Looks like people are starting to earn it after all. One here and several people on Xbox now. We must be pretty close, so maybe one more tower will be enough.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Bya-Kuchiki said:

Tower Run done and again no Trophy.

Felt like half of them were underwater shit...

You just beat me by a minute, was typing the same thing.
No trophy here. :(
(And, that water level where you had to get the golden key with the wind was kinda annoying.)

But, I think we got at least 2 or 3 new ones, so hopefully we are able to do it in 3 weeks. (probably not, because F*ck Mojang.)

Edited by JusttJD
  • Like 2

I was wondering why I was getting friends requests all of a sudden haha. People keep asking how I got the trophy and honestly it just randomly popped for me on a tower run. Not done many runs,less than 10 probably and most were in season 1 so im wondering if it retroactively saves biomes youve previously visited. New event soon so i imagine the numbers will go up. Good luck folks =)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Just a head's up, I've updated the guide with what I believe are all 15 biomes that should be required for this trophy.

I've been making a list of the biomes that I don't have from this list, cross-referenced with videos of the 1st and 3rd towers this season (I missed tower 2 :facepalm:) and I have somewhere between 3-6 left, which are:

• Desert Temple
  • Basalt Deltas
  • End Wilds

as well as some combination of the 3 snow biomes that can show up (Frosted Fjord, Lone Fortress, Lost Settlement) but I'm not sure what the key differences are.

If you played all of this season's towers so far, including the second one, then your list should hopefully be shorter than mine. Here's hoping this next tower is the one to round it out.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...