Fetid Pools glitched?

crowizard

Hello,

I am trying to farm solo glowing fragments in fetid pools by using teleport glitch. Everything was fine until about today i installed Subject 2923 DLC. I rerolled who knows how many times in span of 3 hours and all I could get was: Iskal Sanctum, Hall of Whispers or Needle Lair like 10 times each, not a single Fetid Pool. Is this DLC removes that dungeon or what because it is either glitch or that is how it should be. Thanks.

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's not glitched, it just has a really, really low chance to spawn. It took me 2-3 days to get the Fetid Pools spawn and that was with having everything installed from the get-go :(.

It is really weird, because i had in past few days decent spawns. I would say 3 spawns in 2 hours. And now I cant get it no matter what, that is strange. I think next time I ll use amulet and save cloud technique when I see it because this is just boring as hell.

• 5 months later...
On 23/4/2022 at 5:49 PM, crowizard said:

It is really weird, because i had in past few days decent spawns. I would say 3 spawns in 2 hours. And now I cant get it no matter what, that is strange. I think next time I ll use amulet and save cloud technique when I see it because this is just boring as hell.

what is the amulet and save cloud technique please?