Awakened DLC is delisted in EU

Samurai_SNAAAKE

This has been the case for a while if I recall. I had to get the digital game and DLC from the US store in order to get the 100%... what's even worse is that the small unlocks form Mass Effect, Dead Space 2 and the demo for 3 are not gonna work if you have EU saves. Not too much of a loss, but I really wanted that N7 suit.

I bought it a few months ago off the PS3 store, it wouldn't show up on the games page or show up in searches. In the end I had to search with filters of all add ons under £10 and sort in release order, I then had to scroll for a long time until I reached 2013 releases and there is was. No idea if that would work now.

Edited by Hoopdahoopla

10 minutes ago, The_Slugkiller said:

I had this problem in February - searching the store to no avail.  I eventually got it from the in-game store under Downloadable Content.  I just checked and it is still there for me - so it is hopefuly still available this way if not from the store itself.

Thanks for checking it out, read on forums that it was the way to go. I'm just thinking about buying the game on disc and while I don't find Dead Space 3 that good, I'd replay it with DLCs to get Plat.
Also, Severed is delisted in Russia and I can confirm it was available last year (bought it back then), so if you didn't get it before - better don't sleep on it, it might be gone soon like that Army of TWO DLC.

49 minutes ago, Hoopdahoopla said:

I bought it a few months ago off the PS3 store, it wouldn't show up on the games page or show up in searches. In the end I had to search with filters of all add ons under £10 and sort in release order, I then had to scroll for a long time until I reached 2013 releases and there is was. No idea if that would work now.

Yeah, I'll check this way too. Didn't filter the price.

Edited by Samurai_SNAAAKE