Removed

GUDGER666

58 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

You can plat Mass Effect 3 entirely offline as well without ever having touched its online MP component.

Some trophies (like Unwavering) give you a choice: Finish all multiplayer maps on Gold OR all single-player missions on Insanity.

Thanks. For some reason i thought Defender required online. 

Edited by GUDGER666

46 minutes ago, Pirelli913 said:

You can plat Mass Effect 3 entirely offline as well without ever having touched its online MP component.

Some trophies (like Unwavering) give you a choice: Finish all multiplayer maps on Gold OR all single-player missions on Insanity.

I believe "Defender" can only be achieved by accessing an EA website, and that would count as an online trophy. If that web stops working bye bye trophy.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, tony_snake_24 said:

I believe "Defender" can only be achieved by accessing an EA website, and that would count as an online trophy. If that web stops working bye bye trophy.

I knew there was 1, this is the one i was thinking of. Requires you to play the MP. I think you use to be able to use the App but that's gone i think. 

22 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Nah its only got 18 games listed. 

In the thread, there are others listed that you don’t have yet like Disney Sing It is just one example.

If you are looking to add to your list, it is worth a scan.

Edited by djb5f

On 4/24/2022 at 3:15 AM, CelestialRequiem said:

Another Century's Episode R &  機動戦士ガンダムUC (Mobile Suit Gundam: Unicorn) .

EDIT: ...Didn't read the title. If you ever want to explore making a list that included Japanese titles, let me know and I'll assist. 

Sorry missed this comment. This would be great, i wanted to add them but its difficult for me to find info on them. 

Here are some more games that I couldn't find on your list:

Arslan: The Warriors of Legend (digital only/2 controllers needed)

Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate is digital only

Battle Princess of Arcadias (digital only)

Dead Space: Extraction is available as extra content on Dead Space 2 Limited Edition disc.

Dragon's Crown (2 controllers needed)

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn

Of Orcs & Men

The Wolf Among Us

Transformers: Devastation

EDIT 1: Removed Tomb Raider: Underworld (already on the list) & Wrecked: Revenge Revisited (has 1 online trophy)

EDIT 2: Added Arslan: The Warriors of Legend, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn & Transformers: Devastation

Edited by kenseizenkai
  • Like 1