Removed

GUDGER666

2 things:

Firstly I was searching for hannah montana, one of the better games on the ps3. But I couldnt find it initially until I saw it in "need extra stuff" under 2 controllers. I can understand your thought process, but why not dump it into the main list with the added note 2 controllers? Instead of having a seperate controller.

Secondly OF: Red river isnt fully LAN I think, since you still need to connect to psn for the 3 friends trophy.

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 1

3D dot gsme hero’s has three stacks, not 2

legemds of war has 3 or 4 ps3 stacks 

no more hero’s have three stacks (red zone) 

skylanders giants and trap team (I believe…. Swap force has one online trophy and so does super chargers) but I think imaginations is off line too 

Lego dimensions 

Edited by Lord_Raiden
  • Like 1

Great idea! Still love going back to my PS3 to get plats :)

Just a quick note, Smackdown vs Raw 2010 is in the 2 controllers required tab. 2 controllers does make the trophy in question easier, but it is possible with one controller, it's just a case of waiting for the AI to use the right move.

Edited by groomyboy
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, mizzcreed said:

test drive-ferrari racing legends digital only too I think.

ferrari challenge not sure if its digital only or physical but here's the trophy list.... https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/11-ferrari-challenge

if i remember properly there's one of each 

the EU version is diigtal only, and tha'ts the one with the glitch 

the US version is disk and you actually have to play 

• Like 1

Hello! 

First of all, thank you for all the work you're putting into this project. I come here with a few additions:

Requires Additional Peripherals: 
Katamari Forever (2 controllers, due to the co-op trophies, but, if I recall, they can be done offline with a friend or another controller by yourself.)

I-J-K:
Kamen Rider Battride War and Kamen Rider Battride War II (both games are Warriors-like games and, as such, does not have any online trophies - definitely need to keep picking away at the first one, on a personal note!)

L-M:

Monster High: New Ghoul in School

Digital Games:

Serious Sam 3: BFE (2 controllers, due to the split screen co-op trophies.)

20 minutes ago, Lord_Raiden said:

if i remember properly there's one of each 

the EU version is diigtal only, and tha'ts the one with the glitch 

the US version is disk and you actually have to play 

Thanks for that couldn't remember the details about that xD 

Rainbow skies digital x2

disgaea 3: absence of justice x3

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness x4

Edited by mizzcreed

3 hours ago, kenseizenkai said:

Here are some more games that I couldn't find on your list:

Arslan: The Warriors of Legend (digital only/2 controllers needed)

Batman: Arkham Origins - Blackgate is digital only

Battle Princess of Arcadias (digital only)

Dead Space: Extraction is available as extra content on Dead Space 2 Limited Edition disc.

Dragon's Crown (2 controllers needed)

Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn

Of Orcs & Men

The Wolf Among Us

Transformers: Devastation

EDIT 1: Removed Tomb Raider: Underworld (already on the list) & Wrecked: Revenge Revisited (has 1 online trophy)

EDIT 2: Added Arslan: The Warriors of Legend, Dynasty Warriors: Gundam Reborn & Transformers: Devastation

Added all these thanks. Only one i didn't change is Dead Space Extraction. For me i tried 5 different Discs, and although the game is on there it was always a trial that required an unlock key, asked a friend to try their NA version and it was same for them. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Firstly I was searching for hannah montana, one of the better games on the ps3. But I couldnt find it initially until I saw it in "need extra stuff" under 2 controllers. I can understand your thought process, but why not dump it into the main list with the added note 2 controllers? Instead of having a seperate controller.

Fully agree. I think this will be a common point of confusion.  

Why not include games where you’d expect to find them (A-Z) and then an asterisk denoting need two controllers.  Two asterisks denoting need Move, etc.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Added all these thanks. Only one i didn't change is Dead Space Extraction. For me i tried 5 different Discs, and although the game is on there it was always a trial that required an unlock key, asked a friend to try their NA version and it was same for them. 

The one I have on the disc added the trophy list to my account. I haven't actually played it yet though, but I would have thought if it was just a trial then the trophy list wouldn't have been added.

16 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Stupid question: Did you try to play Dead Space: Extraction with the Dead Space 2 Limited Edition disc inside the console? Even though the game must be installed on HDD, it won't work without a disc. I didn't have any problems with it. My disc is UK version BLES01040.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Secondly OF: Red river isnt fully LAN I think, since you still need to connect to psn for the 3 friends trophy.

You can get the trophy in LAN with 4 PS3s. 

3 hours ago, Lord_Raiden said:

3D dot gsme hero’s has three stacks, not 2

legemds of war has 3 or 4 ps3 stacks 

no more hero’s have three stacks (red zone) 

skylanders giants and trap team (I believe…. Swap force has one online trophy and so does super chargers) but I think imaginations is off line too 

Lego dimensions 

All added thanks. 

3 hours ago, groomyboy said:

Smackdown vs Raw 2010 is in the 2 controllers required tab. 

Fixed, thanks. 

1 hour ago, ThunderJ6 said:

Hello! 

First of all, thank you for all the work you're putting into this project. I come here with a few additions:

Added thanks. 

1 hour ago, mizzcreed said:

Rainbow skies digital x2

disgaea 3: absence of justice x3

Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness x4

D3 already on in Other. Added the other 2, thanks. 

17 minutes ago, kenseizenkai said:

Stupid question: Did you try to play Dead Space: Extraction with the Dead Space 2 Limited Edition disc inside the console? Even though the game must be installed on HDD, it won't work without a disc. I didn't have any problems with it. My disc is UK version BLES01040.

Ah, yeah that's a good point. The licence key for the game will be on the disc.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GUDGER666 said:

pretty sure this one was only available in the UK, but was very limited.

Love this thread as I myself have multiple PS3 games on my backlog and I'd like to add more in the future, possibly with offline trophies as the servers are getting decimated these days (obviously).

I think you can also add Resistance 3 to the list because technically it has a full offline platinum as the 2 coop trophies can be done while playing offline coop and even solo with 2 controllers.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nav_Nav69 said:

Star wars the force unleashed trophies are added via patch. 

Edited thanks. 

18 minutes ago, Fulciboy said:

Dante's inferno need to play online for the 100% (10 mission of the dlc need a 2nd player in coop online)

As stated this is for Platinums and not DLC. 

16 minutes ago, Agent_Renegade22 said:

I think you can also add Resistance 3 

Already added in additional peripherals. 

• Like 1

Fixed some mistakes and added a few more. 

Solo Physical

Barbie and Her Sisters Puppy Rescue (Changed to X2)

Beyond the Future Fix the Time Arrows

Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion (Changed to X3)

Chaos Child

Chaos Head Noah

Chaos Head Chu Chu

Clannad

Disorder 6

Dunamis 15

Hakuoki Stories of the Shinsengumi

Iron Sky Invasion

Infinite Stratos 2 X2

Love Once Mermaid's Tears

Muv-Luv Alternative Total Eclipse

Robotics Notes (Changed to X2)