I have discovered a similar glitch to the Grounded + cheats glitch, except for Permadeath mode

I was fucking around and didn't really expect this to work but I was shocked when I saw that it did. This is a very similar process but unlike Grounded cheats it does not require the same file - it activated when I loaded a different file.

1. Complete the supermarket segment in Permadeath mode on any difficulty that allows cheats. 

2. Load another file on the SAME difficulty.

3. Choose an encounter and enable your cheats.

4. Quit to main menu.

5. Load your Permadeath save file.

Your selected cheats should now be enabled if you did the process correctly. 

Note: I JUST did this as of posting so I have no idea if you have to redo the process every time like Grounded cheats. Anyone who manages to replicate it please update with relevant info and I'll add it to my post. 

• 4 months later...
10 minutes ago, dark358story said:

I thought u could die in permadeath death and then repawn in the short checkpoint,what is the point of this glitch anyway,most of people do grounded+pernamadeath the same playthough and yeah they enable cheat glitch normaly 

So you can utilize cheats from the very start of the game unlike the other glitch where you have to get to Seattle/Day 1 legit before you can start using the cheat glitch. 

The beginning of the game is easy enough to get through legit so I don't think this glitch is totally necessary but anything to make it easier helps I guess. The only somewhat difficult part is the supermarket section.