No Time Wasted glitched?

WalshYNWA

Try quick throw-ins at around 30M distance, which are easier to grind than quick free-kicks and easier to shoot into empty goal (with 2P calling the GK out). Be reminded that it needs to be a quick restart, not normal restart.

Sometimes the first receiver may dribble himself and each of his touch may be counted and thus voided the shot.

4 hours ago, R_vNistelrooy said:

Try quick throw-ins at around 30M distance, which are easier to grind than quick free-kicks and easier to shoot into empty goal (with 2P calling the GK out). Be reminded that it needs to be a quick restart, not normal restart.

Sometimes the first receiver may dribble himself and each of his touch may be counted and thus voided the shot.

I'll try this again later. Yeah I have tried shooting first time with just one touch etc. Keep trying the throw in method and nothing is working. Tried from corners too. So frustrating.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2022 at 0:24 AM, WalshYNWA said:

Been trying for a month, still no luck. Surely there is someone out there with the same problem?

EDIT: popped after 5 seconds I made this post lmao

I believe it is not bugged, but different players were doing different things wrong without knowing it, just like me who don't know it is "press X" for blocking. Had been "holding X" for hours; and it the comeback goal in injury time should be the game-winning goal, not a comeback before the goal. 

For those who are reading,

• be sure it is a quick restart (not interrupted by a cutscene; player just collects the ball immediately and start the play), not quickly restart a dead ball after stoppage.
  • Any dribbling may count as touch, so don't press anything including direction before shooting. Chest control may count as well.
  • Use 2nd controller to rush the GK out for an empty net. 
  • If opponents are too annoying, send 4 opponent off before attempting.

On 31/05/2022 at 7:18 AM, R_vNistelrooy said:

I believe it is not bugged, but different players were doing different things wrong without knowing it, just like me who don't know it is "press X" for blocking. Had been "holding X" for hours; and it the comeback goal in injury time should be the game-winning goal, not a comeback before the goal. 

For those who are reading,

• be sure it is a quick restart (not interrupted by a cutscene; player just collects the ball immediately and start the play), not quickly restart a dead ball after stoppage.
  • Any dribbling may count as touch, so don't press anything including direction before shooting. Chest control may count as well.
  • Use 2nd controller to rush the GK out for an empty net. 
  • If opponents are too annoying, send 4 opponent off before attempting.

I think the problem was that I was taking touches before I shot. I had watched a youtube video on it and they had literally controlled the ball and ran with it all the way to the goal, and it counted for them so I assumed it would count for me. Then I just decided to throw the ball into play and just shoot first time and I scored, so yes, I think they must have did a patch that make it so every touch counts or something. Looks like it more or less has to be a first time shot or one touch then shoot.