Digital version give me this version but no trophies

rwd1997

I just downloaded the re-release digital version of this game and they give me the trophy list from the ps3/ps4 version and not the ps4 only version. I started playing the game but not a single one trophy is unlocking. Is this a glitch or something? It's not unlocking because I played the other version first? 

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

It sounds like a weird glitch to me, possibly due to the latest patch, because I had zero issues getting either stack done a few years ago.

Did you play the original digital version, or the re-release? I was under the impression the re-release does not give you the same trophy list as the original, it uses the other list (That the OP already had completed)

3 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

Did you play the original digital version, or the re-release? I was under the impression the re-release does not give you the same trophy list as the original, it uses the other list (That the OP already had completed)

I have both versions and their respective Plats. To quote myself from a different thread:

The original Digital only stack (marked as DG on this site) was delisted 2 years ago and is no longer available. The current Digital release shares the PS3 Digital/PS4 Retail list.

If you want to stack this game, you must own the original version from before it was delisted. If you have already played the PS3 Digital or PS4 Retail versions, then you can't get another list by playing the current PS4 Digital Re-Release.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

3 hours ago, Floorkiller74 said:

I did the other version, now I'm trying do to this one that came with the re-release, that was exclusive to ps3 and retail version. 

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I have both versions and their respective Plats. To quote myself from a different thread:

If you want to stack this game, you must own the original version from before it was delisted. If you have already played the PS3 Digital or PS4 Retail versions, then you can't get another list by playing the current PS4 Digital Re-Release.

I already played the old version (marked as DG ), now I'm trying to get the re-release trophies (the ps3/ps4 share list), but I don't receive any trophies from the re release digital game 

7 minutes ago, rwd1997 said:

I did the other version, now I'm trying do to this one that came with the re-release, that was exclusive to ps3 and retail version. 

I already played the old version (marked as DG ), now I'm trying to get the re-release trophies (the ps3/ps4 share list), but I don't receive any trophies from the re release digital game 

Have you tried playing this latest version on an alt-account to see if the glitch is present there?

37 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Have you tried playing this latest version on an alt-account to see if the glitch is present there?

No, I will try it later. But it would be bad if I was unable to get the trophy because I did the original version 

On 4/24/2022 at 3:25 PM, HuntingFever said:

Sorry for the late reply, just tried to play in another account, but was unable to get the trophies, will be trying to download the game and only starting offline to see if works