Can't purchase the game through Playstation Store

MLGBIackbeard

The option to buy this game through the PSN store is not there, it just allows you to download a free trial. I did, it expired and I still cannot purchase it. Every time I click on "Try Free Trial" again, my console just softlocks. Is there anything that can be done that will allow me to buy the game?

I'm pretty sure the only way to buy this game digitally now is from the UK PSN store, and the only version available there is the Complete Edition with the DLCs. This game does have a physical edition available, but there's no way to buy the DLCs separately in any PSN store.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Johnnybaz85 said:

does one need to buy it from the PS3 PSN Store? i cannot find it when i try to look through my PSN Vita store or PS4/PS5?

The PS3 store is your only option when looking for either the digital release or the DLCs, because the webstore no longer shows PS3 games, the PS5 store has no PS3 support at all and the Vita and PS4 stores only show PS3 games if there's a cross-buy option, which doesn't apply in this case. I don't know if PS Now has it but even if it does, it's unlikely to include the DLCs.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

The PS3 store is your only option when looking for the digital release, because the webstore no longer shows PS3 games, the PS5 store has no PS3 support at all and the Vita store only shows PS3 titles if there's a cross-buy option, which doesn't apply in this case.

Thank you for the elaborate answer, understood. 

• 2 months later...

Could someone please tell me how to purchase the bundle off of the UK PSN Store? I've already made a UK-based PSN account, at least.

I'm not sure if I have to manually convert currency or not, and if I do I'm not sure how to go about doing so.

Edited by Zephrese

30 minutes ago, Zephrese said:

Could someone please tell me how to purchase the bundle off the UK PSN Store? I've already made a UK-based PSN account, at least.

I'm not sure if I have to manually convert currency or not, and if I do I'm not sure how to go about doing so.

You have to add funds via a UK PSN Card but because of all the security related changes Sony have made to the PS3 store, you have to top up that account via a PS4 or Vita for the best results now PayPal is no longer accepted and Credit Cards are unreliable (in fact they may have been disabled outright as an option if I remember correctly).

• Like 1