Missing Timestamp?

Yesterday I played a vita which was completely discharged. An error occurred when I logged into PSN and did a trophy sync. The game I played shows "Missing
Timestamp" It shows me that this is my first platinum. It can be fixed somehow?

7 minutes ago, Brossa80 said:

Yesterday I played a vita which was completely discharged. An error occurred when I logged into PSN and did a trophy sync. The game I played shows "Missing
Timestamp" It shows me that this is my first platinum. It can be fixed somehow?

This is caused by earning trophies before logging into PSN for the first time on your new console, so should be fine, if you search the forums , you’ll find other people with detailed explanations on the issue.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, amurnin100 said:

This is caused by earning trophies before logging into PSN for the first time on your new console, so should be fine, if you search the forums , you’ll find other people with detailed explanations on the issue.

It’s also caused specifically on the Vita when it has signed in previously, but the single internal battery (no backup clock battery like a PS4 or PS5) runs out of enough battery to keep the clock in sync. And with more and more Vita batteries aging out, this will happen more and more. It’s irrelevant to the actual post though, since they’re asking if having their first trophy showing missing timestamp can be “fixed.” Presumably to show their actual oldest time stamped trophy. 

To answer the original question: No, it can’t be fixed. The only compromise someone could choose if they’re insistent on their milestones reflecting their oldest trophy when they have trophies with Missing Timestamps would be to hide the games with Missing Timestamps. It’s a whole bunch of compromise since I would also presume they’d also be worried about all milestones and having a hidden game would undermine the intention of having milestones accurately reflect their trophy history. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

It’s also caused specifically on the Vita when it has signed in previously, but the single internal battery (no backup clock battery like a PS4 or PS5) runs out of enough battery to keep the clock in sync. And with more and more Vita batteries aging out, this will happen more and more.

How would one avoid this? Is signing out and in again and syncing date/time settings enough? I definitely don't want missing timestamps on my Vita games I have yet to finish.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, woggly4 said:

How would one avoid this? Is signing out and in again and syncing date/time settings enough? I definitely don't want missing timestamps on my Vita games I have yet to finish.

Its easy to avoid once you know what to look for. If you ever get prompted to set the Date and Time when you turn on your Vita, sign in to PSN. It’ll sync the clock. It would be a good routine to just always sign in or check your trophies every time you turn on your Vita before you start playing anything. 

• Like 2