Firefly bug prevents you from getting the platinum

TakemetoNarnia4

I have encountered a bug in my game.

In Eyja Mountain during the first coin time challenge, after you successfully complete the challenge, the cutscene shows that the firefly is next to the pirate flag as soon as you enter the mountain area but when i get there the firefly isn't there. I have doubled checked with a couple of videos on youtube and the firefly is supposed to be there after the challenge but in my game it doesn't appear. Make sure you have separate save files to restart the challenge in case you have the same bug as I did. I only had one savefile and as soon as I got near the flag my game was saved so I have to restart the whole game to get the platinum.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, skeggah said:

I have the problem of only finding 12/13 fireflies in the Tamarins Home hub. What is this Marakesh Tree you’re speaking of? I’d really hate to have to do this all over again..

Ι dunno. Pretty sure there aren't any extra fireflies in the game to find. You have probably a bug just like I did twice and on my third playthrough I managed to get all fireflies without any bugs.

I just remembered that you have to get the fireflies on the main hub AS SOON as they appear in the cutscenes,otherwise if you continue on with the game certain fireflies will not be there . 

Edited by TakemetoNarnia4
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TakemetoNarnia4 said:

Ι dunno. Pretty sure there aren't any extra fireflies in the game to find. You have probably a bug just like I did twice and on my third playthrough I managed to get all fireflies without any bugs.

I just remembered that you have to get the fireflies on the main hub AS SOON as they appear in the cutscenes,otherwise if you continue on with the game certain fireflies will not be there . 

Yeah, restarted this shitshow earlier today. Sucks you have to get the birds as well, and even beat the game again for the last stuff. Uahh.

Finally got the platinum. My second run got bugged both in Eyja Mountain (one of the races) and Tamarin's Home (The fly that spawns after Insekt Industries) so I had to start a third one. This time I made sure to not skip a single cutscene. Not a single problem in the entire run :)

• Like 1