Missables/Difficulty?

Throw7

Are there any missable trophies in the game other than the two obvious of beating it without dying and jumping fewer than 20 times? I'm wondering about stuff like beating the drone shooter, finding minerals, tapping sticks before playing with the band, provoking guards, etc. All of these, and several others, sound like they could be missable if not done the first time so hoping they can be gone back to and retried or there's some kind of level select.

As far as difficulty, is there anything really challenging? Is it tough to beat without dying or time jumping over 20 times? Or is it just a matter of knowing the path ahead of time and it can easily be cleaned up in a 2nd run?

Thanks for any info!

Walk in Wardrobe is definitely missable or at least not without a lot of chapter select. I had to go back very far to get it and replay almost to the end of the game. I'd recommend studying what you'll need and keeping a lookout for all the items.

Pack Mule for unlocking all inventory slots might be missable, but I think there's probably enough currency reachable near the end of the game.  Moneybags, for getting all the currency (the glowing diamond objects), is definitely missable. Same deal with the chapter select. I was very lucky to get this on my first playthrough. Look everywhere for those things, behind corners, under things, in drawers, etc.

Ignorance is bliss and Blinded by the light might be missable but you wouldn't have to replay very far into the game to get them.

Let's get physical might be missable since this occurs a few times.

Spoiler

Just keep your crow bar and use it on all drones.

I have no idea how to get Deja Vu. If you figure it out let me know. But I think it probably is missable based on what I know about the things in the description.

I think everything else can be done through chapter select. As for difficulty, the blocker for me is the high score on the drums. I am so far from getting it and it hurts my arms just doing well enough for the game to let me pass that section. I'm not going to try to get it.

I wouldn't recommend going for Invincible on a first playtrhough. It would be way too frustrating. It's easily doable on a second playthrough when you know what to do everywhere. Just keep a save backup on USB or the cloud at certain points in case you mess up.

20 Jump Street I think would take a lot of pre planning to map out exactly what you need to do. You'll have to be thinking 3-5 jumps ahead at all times. If I was going for it. I would do another playthrough just to construct the map for it. There are times  where you might need something you left in a time era 5 jumps ago, and if you don't have it with you, you're screwed for the trophy and would have to use an old save backup from a while ago.

• Like 3