2.08 Master Spirit Guide trophy skip/glitch/exploit

15 hours ago, WimpyBadger said:

I guess I'll install it with the current patch and wait to see if anyone confirms the glitch still works before I play it.

So I had the Master difficulty save at the Village Leader Hall prior to the new patch dropping set, as well as the new patch installed. The trophy still unlocked doing this trick just now. 

I am not sure if it will if you tried doing all the steps now with everything installed. 

• Like 1

GG everyone! I am so glad it’s still working :D I had a couple people comment on the video it’s working on NG+ as well.

Apparently it’s even easier on NG+ since you can just use a bomb on the bridge. I should make a new video ? but i kinda like seeing everyone learn a speedrun move lol

Edited by nanakiisnanaki
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Is the digital version still on patch 2.07? Can someone confirm because i have been wanting to buy this on sale for sometime now and am worried the glitch will be patched out

Yes, just checked on my console - 2.07

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

works totally fine!! just follow the video in the post! don't use ng+, the few enemies you actually have to fight should be no problem if you killed the rott god. thanks so much for this tipp, already started ng+ master difficulty run but the camera is just too fucked up to enjoy this run like in other games.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2023 at 8:25 PM, DesMan_1994 said:

Do I need to have finished the game to exploit on the latest patch? I've completed the game up until the second boss on Master. Can I just jump straight to the explot? Or do I need to lower difficulty and finish the game before attempting?

You need to have a save file with the Mountain Shrine checkpoint. If you don’t have one from your first playthrough then it will be a bit more work getting to the end again :\ Once you have the Mountain Shrine checkpoint, you can do the trick in the video at any point in a master playthrough

• Like 2