May 2022's PS+ Games - Tribes of Midgard, Curse of the Dead Gods, and FIFA 22

Abby_TheLastofUs

6 minutes ago, Sailar91 said:

I’m only hoping that they are keeping all the good titles for the Premium Plus, if not they have to change ASAP 

Just give me Playstation Plus Lite. All I need are cloud saves and online play.

I've been playing Elden Ring non stop for the past few months, virtually nothing else, but I need PS+ to play online.

In other words every single person in the whole Playstation ecosystem who played Elden RIng online last month, also owns a copy of Sponge Bob Square Pants (or like me refused the free offer)

Let that sink in.

I don't want to inadvertently pay for Sponge Bob Square Pants and other shite, just so I can play Elden Ring and other games online.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 3

Just now, enaysoft said:

Just give me Playstation Plus Lite. All I need are cloud saves and online play.

I've been playing Elden Ring non stop for the past few months, virtually nothing else, but I need PS+ to play online.

In other words every single person who played Elden RIng online last month, also owns a copy of Sponge Bob Square Pants (or like me refused the free offer) I don't want to inadvertently pay for Sponge Bob Square Pants just so I can play Elden Ring and other games online.

Let that sink in.

Fair enough 

There is a rumor that if this new service is going to have a strong impact on the public, they will make the online free

Just now, arcanehornet_ said:

And the worst thing is, we’re paying the same amount of money as we were back then, for a worse service.

This is the real problem, and now with the new plus they are going to give us only 2 games for the same price 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

And the worst thing is, we’re paying the same amount of money as we were back then, for a worse service.

We're paying more money now for worse service. They already jacked the price back in 2016 to "improve the service." What a fucking joke

• Like 4

It's been forever since I've played a, uhhh... Soccer? Football? Sportsball? Eh, whatever it's called, it's been forever since I've played a game of that. I'll try it out. If the easiest difficulty is super easy, then I might play through the career mode. Although, if you couldn't tell, I'm not much of a sports person. lol

Never heard of the other two games, but I like a few Roguelites, like Rogue Legacy, so I might like Curse of the Dead Gods. They said this has an in-between runs progression system, which is usually what I prefer with rogue-like games (Slay the Spire seemingly being the rare exception). So if it's fun enough, I'll play it for a bit.
The last one doesn't really seem like my cup o' tea, gameplay wise, but I'll download it and try it out. It's there and I thankfully don't have a bandwidth cap, or anything like that, so why not? If I don't like it, I can always delete it.

Still, not going to lie though, I wish we had a little bit better of a month. But oh well. I will probably spend most of my time on Evil Dead: The Game next month anyways. After it comes out on Friday the 13th, anyways.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darling Baphomet said:

... Man, do you just play a lot of Diablo, or not a lot of things that aren't Diablo? Curse of the Dead Gods is a roguelike, so unlikely to be anything like Diablo. Tribes of Midgard is basically Don't Starve Together but with vaguely better combat. So also nothing like Diablo.

Diablo clones aren't even that popular these days. You can't just go around assuming every top down game that doesn't have guns is a Diablo clone, lol.

1 hour ago, DrBloodmoney said:

It's nothing like Diablo - more like Hades without the narrative hooks, mixed with the variety and build-decision making of Dead Cells, with combat similar to Bastion.

Gotcha, Diablo-clone with rouge-lite elements and permadeath to disguise it as something original.

protogen-spin.gif

But point taken. I do have a habit of painting certain aesthetics and play styles with the same brush. I'll bump both up near the top of my 'eventually try' list.

Not budging on the sports game, though.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Batmannequin said:

Whether it's your sort of game or not (for me it's not, really, tbh), FIFA is an absolutely massive get for PSPlus. Objectively it's probably the biggest game to be on Plus in years 

How do you define a big game? If you mean like quality, then it isn't the biggest game even this month (if you compare Metacritic Critic Review scores for example).

Glad I missed the sale on curse of the dead gods as its been on my watch list for a bit. 

Not heard of tribes so will look into that and fifa is the same old shite it always is.

(I don't like football games so it's my opinion sorry if anyone gets butt hurt because of it.....maybe)

FIFA lol. Had everyone between 2003-2017. Stopped after FIFA 17 because I had the best team I was ever going to get (no microtransactions needed), and got into trophy hunting instead lol.

I seemingly timed it well because friends and forums suggest that FIFA 17 was the last good one lol. If it was a 30-40 hour plat, I might have gone for it, but it's really not worth the time when I have loads of other games to get on with.

Edited by groomyboy

Are we really going to get FIFA22, would be probably one of the bigger titles in recent months.  FIFA is something i get once every few years so this would be perfect for me.  Curse of the Dead Gods is an amazing game with a tough challenge in terms of trophies.  I'd love to try ToM with some mates