May 2022's PS+ Games - Tribes of Midgard, Curse of the Dead Gods, and FIFA 22

Abby_TheLastofUs

I know sport games are incredibly popular, but I stopped playing Fifa a long time ago, and I don't plan to return to the franchise.

Also, while I am glad they are giving us more indie games, there are very few rogue likes I enjoy, and Curse of the Dead Gods does not look like one of them. Also I remember watching some Tribes of Midgard gameplay a while ago, and it did not look that appealing to me.

So overall this is definitely not a month for me.

13 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

Has there ever been a month where the overall consensus was positive for the PS Plus games?

You're looking at it wrong. While these threads are full of complaints, the complaints come from different people.

My general feeling about PS+ games is that they're rarely going to garner huge praise from anyone, but they will garner complaints from someone. But those people change, month to month.

14 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

Has there ever been a month where the overall consensus was positive for the PS Plus games?

actually yeah, a few months back actually, either for January or February, PERSONALLY i thought January 2022 was the best month of PS+ ive ever seen (DIRT 5, P5S & DRG), since i've been a subscriber (since December 2019)

Edited by Exeshow678
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2022 at 0:19 PM, Varstraaten said:

Okay, you're right. Just learned that it was the best selling game 2021 in my country. So yeah, kind of a big deal for a lot of people.

-----

I am looking forward to this Curse game, looks really good. So I guess I am going to grind the shit out of this. 

I always assume best selling games mean over 90% of the population bought it already if not at full price, then when its on sale for sure, which was $13 on ps store before.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2022 at 1:36 AM, GUDGER666 said:

I really thought Far Cry New Dawn would come to Plus or Now, never has. Spotted someone selling new copies for £4.99... so one of next month's games is FC New Dawn! 

Told ya! Ffs. Well maybe not next month but it is coming. 

Whoa, so many people complaining. Started both games Tribes and Curse and both are amazing. I can see myself sinking 50+ hours in it easily. These are exactly the types of games I want from PS Plus/Now. Not something I would necessarily buy myself, no heavy hitters but still decent games I might not have played otherwise.