M-C83

Nanosuit Modules - Token Points

4 posts in this topic

Hi Community

 

Basically after collecting all the suit module upgrades I'm missing 1 point needed to unlock the last upgrade. My in game stats page says I have them all collected. If anyone knows what could have gone wrong please let me know. I know ill probably have to do another playthrough if needs be.

 

Any Info would be great. Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2022 at 6:58 AM, M-C83 said:

Hi Community

 

Basically after collecting all the suit module upgrades I'm missing 1 point needed to unlock the last upgrade. My in game stats page says I have them all collected. If anyone knows what could have gone wrong please let me know. I know ill probably have to do another playthrough if needs be.

 

Any Info would be great. Thanks

Did you ever get this issue sorted? If so, how?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/06/2022 at 10:30 PM, wolverine81 said:

Did you ever get this issue sorted? If so, how?

Hi Yes. Thankfully the module I was missing was in mission three. Just be very watchful when grabbing upgrades in the broken helicopters :) is my advice. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2022 at 11:09 AM, M-C83 said:

Hi Yes. Thankfully the module I was missing was in mission three. Just be very watchful when grabbing upgrades in the broken helicopters :) is my advice. 

Cool! Thanks!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.