How long would 100% take now?

17 hours ago, sanctusLight said:

i woud like to know that to. i assume around 150H

Not anywhere near that.  i'm 75 hours in probably really 70 as my playstation sits on while i'm AFK a lot.   All I got left is the tech adept stuff and I waisted time farming some side missions because I read an old guide about how they only spawn on certain types of missions when in reality they spawn far more missions than that.   So my advice is to do everything else than worry about farming side missions.  you can sell and buy back the relic items for fate over and over again just don't leave the shop before buying back your item because it will instantly disappear.  I saved 4 old relic items and sold them over and over again.    The priority assignments have to be done in your own game they didn't track when I was in someone else lobby, however,  someone can help you with the impossible one but it won't count for them.  For some reason opening supply crates didn't track in our individual lobbies so we had to run missions solo to get them.   knowing what i know now could have did this in about 70 flat i'd say but the game pretty much sucks so it feels like 150.  It is really just bad because it is all the same the main missions, side missions, priority assignments, war zone, crusade mission are all literally the same 5 objectives recycled over and over again.   If anyone ever succeeded in bloating a game with the same thing these guys did and nothing I ever played has been anywhere near as close.   They made 10 hours worth of content at best stretch out to 75 plus.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2022 at 3:17 AM, steel6burgh said:

Not anywhere near that.  i'm 75 hours in probably really 70 as my playstation sits on while i'm AFK a lot.   All I got left is the tech adept stuff and I waisted time farming some side missions because I read an old guide about how they only spawn on certain types of missions when in reality they spawn far more missions than that.   So my advice is to do everything else than worry about farming side missions.  you can sell and buy back the relic items for fate over and over again just don't leave the shop before buying back your item because it will instantly disappear.  I saved 4 old relic items and sold them over and over again.    The priority assignments have to be done in your own game they didn't track when I was in someone else lobby, however,  someone can help you with the impossible one but it won't count for them.  For some reason opening supply crates didn't track in our individual lobbies so we had to run missions solo to get them.   knowing what i know now could have did this in about 70 flat i'd say but the game pretty much sucks so it feels like 150.  It is really just bad because it is all the same the main missions, side missions, priority assignments, war zone, crusade mission are all literally the same 5 objectives recycled over and over again.   If anyone ever succeeded in bloating a game with the same thing these guys did and nothing I ever played has been anywhere near as close.   They made 10 hours worth of content at best stretch out to 75 plus.

Thank you for the reply, I’m certainly glad it won’t take over 100 hours heh. I will be starting within the next few days and hopefully everything goes smoothly

• 1 month later...
On 4/27/2022 at 3:17 AM, steel6burgh said:

Was putting this off because I too thought it would be 100+hrs but now that I now its not I will tackle it now. 

It can definitely be done in 75. It took me a lot more because I played through the story twice without skipping any cut scenes ever and I also played through everything yet again with the tech-adept, mostly because I just liked the game somehow. I did far more than necessary for just the trophies. Spend about 125 hours on it.

As for guides, old an new. The main trophy guide has been updated and the dlc guides have been submitted for review. Otherwise, just check my forum posting about the trophy guide having been fixed which also includes dlc guides.

The person who helped me out tremendously with writing and editing the guides became a new top fastest player to 100% the game in 9 days.

• 1 year later...

The Sororitas level 100 trophy alone should take up to 70 hours. Thanks to a weekly event in which intel missions dropped frequently and gave +100% XP I was able to go quickly from level 20 to 90, but for the last 10 levels I did 7 void crusades, over 20 season boss missions at level +9 and another 30 intel missions, all of this with full tarot cards at level 4 and the Meme Virus boost.