Habroxia 2 PS5 Platinum Contest

breathofwater

I'm glad you were able to get this contest worked out!

I've decided to go for the plat, but I can't dedicate myself to trying to be first. I'll be very happy to just accomplish it, haha.

I think there is still a trophy description that needs fixing, though:

Herculean: Defeat Galactic Chaos with no damage on NG+ 

It doesn't have the clarification that the other Boss trophies do, but I'm assuming the same requirements need to be met. 

2 minutes ago, yowzagabowza said:

I'm glad you were able to get this contest worked out!

I've decided to go for the plat, but I can't dedicate myself to trying to be first. I'll be very happy to just accomplish it, haha.

I think there is still a trophy description that needs fixing, though:

Herculean: Defeat Galactic Chaos with no damage on NG+ 

It doesn't have the clarification that the other Boss trophies do, but I'm assuming the same requirements need to be met. 

There is no level before this boss fight, so the level specific text isn't needed.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Biobillybones said:

I’m the first to get the plat. It’s showing me in the 100% club and that I have all the trophies but the website won’t update me in the “platinum club” weird.

Each of the different aggregated metrics (like the Platinum Club) have different update cycles and timing. It's not practical to update every data point on the site for all 5.36 million PSNP users in real time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DaivRules said:

Each of the different aggregated metrics (like the Platinum Club) have different update cycles and timing. It's not practical to update every data point on the site for all 5.36 million PSNP users in real time.

Thanks for the clarification. Haven’t used this site but was told to use it if I wanted to get noticed haha. 

5 hours ago, Biobillybones said:

I’m the first to get the plat. It’s showing me in the 100% club and that I have all the trophies but the website won’t update me in the “platinum club” weird.

Jesus Christ, I haven't even downloaded it yet!

I guess it's not too bad seeing as how you did it in like 8 hours

20 hours ago, Biobillybones said:

Nice, congratulations! I had a few hours on it yesterday. All of those "no hit" trophies looked like they might have killed me. Guess I can take my time with it now. Haha.

Good work.

Edited by SoulChimera
  • Like 1

On 2022-04-28 at 9:30 AM, Biobillybones said:

I've sent you a private message so that we can sort out your prize.

• Like 1

Anyone know where the Armament engineer and Field Scholar boss are at? I finished almost all the levels without taking damage but couldn't find these bosses.

Edited by gamercris066

24 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

Anyone know where the Armament engineer and Field Scholar boss are at? I finished almost all the levels without taking damage but couldn't find these bosses.

The Armament Engineer is on Level 5A, taking the upper path at the end of the level that leads to a vertical boss fight.

The Field Scholar is on Level 4B on the lower path, continuing straight ignoring the path through the ceiling that leads up.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

"Signs of love" 트로피를 잠금 해제하는 방법을 아는 사람이 있습니까?

Clear the entire stage with only boosts without firing bullets.

I remember that stage was about 3rd from the beginning. It will be easy if the upgrade is sufficient and the easiest difficulty is not New Game Plus.
Edited by dkrlekaqo
add contents
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, dkrlekaqo said:

Clear the entire stage with only boosts without firing bullets.

I remember that stage was about 3rd from the beginning. It will be easy if the upgrade is sufficient and the easiest difficulty is not New Game Plus.

Where is the Deep space drill boss at? I Can't find the boss on the map.

7 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

딥 스페이스 드릴 보스는 어디에 있습니까? 지도에서 보스를 찾을 수 없습니다.

I got platinum and deleted the game, so I can't remember exactly. From the beginning, look for the 3rd line from the top. I remember that the map continued to change horizontally and vertically about 4 times. You have to go through 3 rounds to get Platinum, so it will come naturally as you progress.