True Blue & Golddigger

You don’t need to achieve gold in every event for these specific trophies, as the guide says. However, if you want to 100% the game, you will need to achieve gold in every mission. The DLC packs have additional trophies for earning gold in their respective events.

1 hour ago, m-a-t-t-_-7 said:

but there is no trophy for 100%ing the game, right? it's just for your own pleasure to do so if you wish(?)

Correct. But considering you need to level up to earn the plat you might as well play the DLC events.

1 hour ago, I000_NeedIes said:

Correct. But considering you need to level up to earn the plat you might as well play the DLC events.

2 hours ago, m-a-t-t-_-7 said:

but there is no trophy for 100%ing the game, right? it's just for your own pleasure to do so if you wish(?)

That's not correct, in order to get the platinum trophy you need to 100% the whole game, incluiding the DLC events as they are part of the main game on the PS4 version (in the PS3 version the DLC's are separated from the main game). So, there is no way to get the platinum trophy without a gold on every single event on the game (dif. 4/10 btw). Source: My own experience (you can check my profile and my timestamps to get a confirmation). 

Edited by jossmilan7412
  • Like 1