Throphy thoughts

Seems like an easy and pretty straightforward list but idk this game doesn't look too good so I'll wait for reviews. Also what the fuck is up with this trend of putting the same shitty trophy to travel for some stupid amount of km? 

Edited by BrandedBerserk
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Woopa777 said:

Isn't this the battle royal game? If so, I believe they are all multiplayer.

OK, to be honest I didn't know much about THIS game except the name since VM: Bloodline was one of my favorite RPGs years ago.

It seems that whoever got the IP decided to go to a new direction....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Maverick6146 said:

OK, to be honest I didn't know much about THIS game except the name since VM: Bloodline was one of my favorite RPGs years ago.

I believe they are still working on a VM: Bloodline sequal.

• Like 2

On 4/15/2022 at 1:08 PM, Maverick6146 said:

Multiple people hold the license, this will be the third VTM game coming out this year officially.

List of World of Darkness video games - Wikipedia

Bloodlines 2 exists but is currently in development Hell.

For everyone else interested about this game, be weary of the fact that this launched last year on PC only to be removed because its playerbase tanked. They're giving PC players in-game currency that doubles the amount of real money they may have spent during that initial release, while this could be viewed as being pro consumer it could also be that they're that desperate to get players back. I wouldn't invest any serious amount of time or money into this, just get your Plat and get out. List looks fairly easy for a BR game.

The obligatory throphy thoughts thread.

Granted I haven't played the Beta, but looking at the list, this seems really attainable for a F2P Battle Royale game. Just getting Top 3 for each of the factions seems somewhat 'difficult'. The rest look like you'll basically get them when going for Rank 50 grind.

I might try this one, even while people seemed somewhat down on it.

• Like 2

I have a feeling that this is quite allright for a battle royale game. Games like Apex Legends wanted you to place 1st a certain number of times / with certain classes.

The rank 50 can be a grind, but unsure how much of a grind.

Apart from that it seems a pretty straightforward trophy list.

29 minutes ago, BestUsername---- said:

Are there any gimmicks present in the game? I find myself able to win in "pure" games like Fortnite (no build), H1Z1, and PUBG. But games like Fortnite (building), Cuisine Royale, and Spellbreak I struggle with.

It's more in the league of something like Apex Legends, having abilities for each character/class. It's not purely shooting like H1Z1, warzone or PUBG, but not as gimmicky as Fortnite and the likes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BestUsername---- said:

Are there any gimmicks present in the game? I find myself able to win in "pure" games like Fortnite (no build), H1Z1, and PUBG. But games like Fortnite (building), Cuisine Royale, and Spellbreak I struggle with.

It's pretty much like Fortnite with no building. There's way more parkour involved, but if you're decent at shooting, you'll be alright.

I tried it out on PC, it was decent. I got the legendary weapon out of the way by my 2nd game, dropped off someone I killed. It's crossplay with PC, and there seems to be bots called "Cultists", I don't know if they count for trophies since I only killed actual players.

It's honestly beyond frustrating when a game released in 2022 comes out without a proper cross-platform support/progression. Especially in this case, where you are using their third-party account (https://www.ginx.tv/en/bloodhunt/vampire-bloodhunt-cross-platform-progression)

Huge bummer, cuz I love playing certain titles on PC and sync trophies on PS later on.