Throphy thoughts

On 24.04.2022 at 5:19 AM, BloodySky said:

One of the developers talked about their approach with the trophies for this game, over on TrueTrophies:

15-20 hours for the platinum trophy sounds reasonable enough for a battle royale game. I'm not too into BRs, but I'll download it and give it a shot. It's free, so why not?

Exactly, it's free and there are Vampires ?

I got my first top 3 finish in my first solo match, so suffice to say I don't think this game is going to be a particularly hard platinum. If you have BR experience it shouldn't be too hard to snag them while your MMR is still low.

The game seems pretty fun, although perhaps not something I'd play solo too much; I'll be waiting on my friends before I delve into it further.

Trophy set looks very doable for a BR game. I must admit I enjoy this game way more than I thought I would, love the verticality and Prague setting including local language speaker voices, NPCs and signs. Would not mind being better tho, I usually end up in lower half but with practice comes perfect I guess. Melee weapons are pretty strong too so it's not just a meme. Game also does have good feel and VtM atmosphere, glad it's not just a BR skin but they put in some work to make it feel like VtM.

• Like 1

I'm not too sure what the hesitancy is about the top 3 placement trophies. If you've played battle royales before it will be a breeze, and even then if you die, and your team reaches the top 3, you still get it.  I've only got one more class within the top 3 trophy to unlock. 

1 hour ago, flynwhitesausage said:

I can't aim in this game to save my life. Are there sensitivity settings I should adjust. While I'm not the greatest FPS player I certainly as fuck aren't this bad. Controls feel aweful to me.

Yeah something about this game just makes me feel like I'm the worst gamer ever, lucky to get a single kill in a match

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Raveniteh said:

Trophy set looks very doable for a BR game. I must admit I enjoy this game way more than I thought I would, love the verticality and Prague setting including local language speaker voices, NPCs and signs. Would not mind being better tho, I usually end up in lower half but with practice comes perfect I guess. Melee weapons are pretty strong too so it's not just a meme. Game also does have good feel and VtM atmosphere, glad it's not just a BR skin but they put in some work to make it feel like VtM.

Strong melee weapon? I play only few matches but I can't kill other players with melee weapon

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Strong melee weapon? I play only few matches but I can't kill other players with melee weapon

Try to find 2-3 of the orange blood resonance civilians to get a 25% or even 50% melee damage boost and flank people that are shooting at other teams

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

I think most of my kills come from melee weapons, just zig zag side step all around people when you come near and they were trying to shoot me (unsuccessfully) from point blank while I just unloaded a flurry on them. OR maybe I am just a bad shot, lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, darktore said:

sniper rifle kills are a problem making 25, with players just jumping

This is the only frustration I am going to have with the list. I can't even properly aim on PC and dunno what to do on PS. Characters are very swift and it is a fast-paced game. All other weapon kills/abilities could be grinded rather fast compared to this. 

• Like 1

On 29/04/2022 at 11:37 AM, darktore said:

sniper rifle kills are a problem making 25, with players just jumping

Yep the sniper rifle is almost worthless, you hit them for 80 or 160 damage and then they are gone the next shot you could do. The marksman rifle counts for this trophy as well and I found it much easier to get kills with from mid range. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, AvariceInc said:

Yep the sniper rifle is almost worthless, you hit them for 80 or 160 damage and then they are gone the next shot you could do. The marksman rifle counts for this trophy as well and I found it much easier to get kills with from mid range. 

Good to know!!

The marksman rifle is that without the zoom right? 

7 minutes ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Good to know!!

The marksman rifle is that without the zoom right? 

Yeah it has awesome fire rate so you can down people very fast with R2 tapping and it's usually game over for anyone on the street if you can catch them from the rooftops. I think it's one of the strongest weapons in this game until someone gets close to you with a katana... ?

• Like 2

i steer clear of multiplayer games for trophies but decided to run with this one because i love the franchise and the trophy list is nothing you need to boost for. most trophies are accumulative ones from playing the game and the gameplay is fun. You don't even need to place first like some BR games require.

Edited by taekwonbrando

1 hour ago, PortaLuna said:

When do you get credit for the kill for the purposes of the trophy? Is it when you put them in the down state or when you finish them completely?

For all the weapon based trophies you only need to down enemy players. You don't have to worry about finishing them for them to count. 

• Like 1

On 24/04/2022 at 6:19 AM, BloodySky said:

One of the developers talked about their approach with the trophies for this game, over on TrueTrophies:

15-20 hours for the platinum trophy sounds reasonable enough for a battle royale game. I'm not too into BRs, but I'll download it and give it a shot. It's free, so why not?

impossible platinum at 12H just from level 35 to 50 it took me about 15H, with the buggy trophy of KM in addition
Edited by ArekushisuTrophy