Throphy thoughts

25 minutes ago, mati11120 said:

getting to top 3 is pretty hard,I got killed thousand times at 4-5-6th places,it's frustrating and people are getting better and so many try hards probably from fortnite jumping while shooting..

Just hide all game its very effective.

3 hours ago, mati11120 said:

yeah I know but sometimes at the final circle you will have 10 people shooting and in this case its Impossible to hide 

Use saboteur, place 3 bombs around you and crouch in a dark place. You'll be invis and sort of protected. Shoot when they aren't looking at you or melee them so you don't appear on radar.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2022 at 8:09 PM, mati11120 said:

getting to top 3 is pretty hard,I got killed thousand times at 4-5-6th places,it's frustrating and people are getting better and so many try hards probably from fortnite jumping while shooting..

You can hide in a trio game and let ppl kill each other to reach top 3. I only started the game today, getting 25 kills with melee and crossbow seem pretty hard. I did the most annoying trophy which was to revive a teammate coz ppl keep jumping around or dying so fast. It was really lucky to get it. I suck at shooting games a lot too.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/21/2022 at 6:33 PM, mvpeast said:

You can hide in a trio game and let ppl kill each other to reach top 3. I only started the game today, getting 25 kills with melee and crossbow seem pretty hard. I did the most annoying trophy which was to revive a teammate coz ppl keep jumping around or dying so fast. It was really lucky to get it. I suck at shooting games a lot too.

Melee is overpowered in this game. Especially if you play a class that can easily close the distance and get melee resonances. Crossbows kinda suck but the dual crowssbows are okay.

The leveling trophy is definitely the worst. I have everything except 50% of the distance traveled trophy and the level 50 trophy left. Been at level 33 for what seems like ages.

1 hour ago, Darling Baphomet said:

Melee is overpowered in this game. Especially if you play a class that can easily close the distance and get melee resonances. Crossbows kinda suck but the dual crowssbows are okay.

The leveling trophy is definitely the worst. I have everything except 50% of the distance traveled trophy and the level 50 trophy left. Been at level 33 for what seems like ages.

I only have the leveling trophy left as well, at level 30. The fastest way to level is to leave games at the start. The distance trophy is getting fixed this week supposedly but you can afk in the Elysium by running in circles.

• Like 1