The state of this game in 2022

Hi all!

I nearly finished this game back in 2016, only needing 2 awards (saviour and strike) and the "with my devil dogs trophy" (i'm NAT 2, so I need a NAT 1 player)

I'm looking to go back to it this summer and finish it.

For the newer players out there, how is this game in 2022?

Is it still possible to lock servers with other fellow boosters??

Can you get "with my devil dogs" trophy more easily??

Thank you!

So I've been trying to go after the strike award randomly for about a month now with no luck. I have 4 ps3's and a buddy has 2 so in theory it should be no problem.

First  off, game seems populated enough whether you play conquest or gold rush, normal or hardcore at least one game is going where they are generally pretty full, 12 vs 12. Teams auto balance so even if you are on the same squad as other people you are boosting with, you may end up on separate teams. Teams always seem to be way off balance where one team generally very much overpowers the other team not leaving much time for setup. Finally, a lot of very toxic players (team killers and such).

A handful of people seemed to have never moved on from this game stuck only playing this game. Oh, and you can't lock servers and need a minimum of 4 people to start an empty room if you could even get an empty room.

• Like 1

On 27.4.2022 at 3:09 PM, linkisawesome said:

Can you get "with my devil dogs" trophy more easily??

As no one mentioned this before:

Yes, you still need either another player with NAT 1 type or another console in the same network as you (like an alt account) 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Me and a teammate are prepared for the multiplayer boost, we are 2 with 3 additional PS3 (5 in total) with all the same connection.

We are waiting for the time when the servers are deserted to start boosting, but despite that the servers are still crashing and impossible to move forward..

I read that the game can only support 2 stable servers at the same time.

Anyone got the solution ?

Play at weird times. ?

No really,my group boosted this game last year and we played weekends morning usually from 9am-1pm european time. There were some lifers but with like 12 of us we managed to get every award done. 

Edited by blazkowicz6

• 2 months later...
On 5/2/2022 at 11:22 PM, Gnillisch said:

As no one mentioned this before:

Yes, you still need either another player with NAT 1 type or another console in the same network as you (like an alt account) 

For me that makes sense in a way but when I was going for the devil dogs trophy I remember having knifed a friend and alts 50 times but I found the real trick is you need to knife 50 unique players I know this because I was counting how many separate players I needed and I was at 47 unique PSN IDs when I reached 50 it popped the trophy that's what got it for me

17 hours ago, eawalks77 said:

For me that makes sense in a way but when I was going for the devil dogs trophy I remember having knifed a friend and alts 50 times but I found the real trick is you need to knife 50 unique players I know this because I was counting how many separate players I needed and I was at 47 unique PSN IDs when I reached 50 it popped the trophy that's what got it for me

Yeah the trophy description says to get 50 unique dog tags so not too hard to figure actually ?

• 2 weeks later...