Trophy From Prague to Malmö help

Just now, grifteskymfning said:

You translated it to french?

no, I write in French and I translate into English, why did it do the opposite?

2 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

You translated it to french?

Hi I have this "Trophy: From Prague to Malmö". who does not advance, I have been playing for 3 hours and I am still at 0/836 someone like me?

good ?

3 hours ago, ArekushisuTrophy said:

what mode are you playing? And are you online on PSN?

because I still have nothing...

I've played only the trio team mode, my tracker went from 26/836 to 54/836 now. I think it only updates every 26.X interval or something weird like that.

Edit: went from 54 to 79 now but both times I saw it update I was in top 1-2 so I was there went the match ended, that might have something to do with it?

Edited by AvariceInc

10 hours ago, AvariceInc said:

Je n'ai joué qu'au mode équipe trio, mon tracker est passé de 26/836 à 54/836 maintenant. Je pense qu'il ne met à jour que tous les intervalles 26.X ou quelque chose de bizarre comme ça.

Edit: je suis passé de 54 à 79 maintenant mais les deux fois je l'ai vu mettre à jour j'étais dans le top 1-2 donc j'étais là, le match s'est terminé, cela pourrait avoir quelque chose à voir avec ça?

the follow-up has finally started!

after 10 hours of games I am at 3%

11 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

same here,,over 3 hours and 0\836

after 10 hours of games I am at 3%

On 28/04/2022 at 0:08 AM, AvariceInc said:

I've played only the trio team mode, my tracker went from 26/836 to 54/836 now. I think it only updates every 26.X interval or something weird like that.

Edit: went from 54 to 79 now but both times I saw it update I was in top 1-2 so I was there went the match ended, that might have something to do with it?

Yes, progress increases when you rank top 1 or top 2, it's the only way to advance this trophy for now

• Like 2

1 hour ago, darktore said:

To me it is always stuck at 0%, and I have done 15 hours of play, I have never managed to finish first or second place, so it is blocked at 100%

Try the Saboteur class from Nosferatu, I think it's the best class in the game if your goal is just rank 2, you don't even have to engage in combat because of the insane escape and stealth perks this job has, just hide in the shadows and let others do the fighting. ?

• Like 2

28 minuti fa, AvariceInc ha detto:

Prova la classe Saboteur di Nosferatu, penso che sia la classe migliore del gioco se il tuo obiettivo è solo di grado 2, non devi nemmeno impegnarti in combattimento a causa della folle fuga e dei vantaggi furtivi che questo lavoro ha, basta nascondersi nell'ombra e lasciare che gli altri facciano i combattimenti.1f600.png

Thanks

1 ora fa, AvariceInc ha detto:

Prova la classe Saboteur di Nosferatu, penso che sia la classe migliore del gioco se il tuo obiettivo è solo di grado 2, non devi nemmeno impegnarti in combattimento a causa della folle fuga e dei vantaggi furtivi che questo lavoro ha, basta nascondersi nell'ombra e lasciare che gli altri facciano i combattimenti.1f600.png

It went up doing as you say, but very slowly, I can't understand those 10 people how they managed to get it already

1 hour ago, darktore said:

It went up doing as you say, but very slowly, I can't understand those 10 people how they managed to get it already

Yeah i don't know, and even if your team gets second place you have to be the last one dying or it doesn't count so you shouldn't even draw the attention on yourself if your teammates engage in the final battle and instead just let it play out before joining the fight... It kinda ruins the fun in this game.

17 minutes ago, AvariceInc said:

Sì, non lo so, e anche se la tua squadra ottiene il secondo posto devi essere l'ultimo a morire o non conta, quindi non dovresti nemmeno attirare l'attenzione su di te se i tuoi compagni di squadra si impegnano nella battaglia finale e invece la lasciano giocare prima di unirti al combattimento... Rovina un po' il divertimento in questo gioco.

hopefully for a patch

58 minutes ago, Kazya-_- said:

I finished several games in the top 2 today

Why doesn't the trophy count it any more?

It is still stopped at 111/836.

What's the exact way to win this trophy?

You have to be alive or the last player to die when the match ends so unlike the "place top 3 as X" trophies this one doesn't count even if your team finishes first or second for you.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, AvariceInc said:

You have to be alive or the last player to die when the match ends so unlike the "place top 3 as X" trophies this one doesn't count even if your team finishes first or second for you.

I was ranked 2nd or higher in Solo Mode
also
I'm the only one who survived in the 3-member squad mode
I got more than 2nd place myself.

2 minutes ago, Kazya-_- said:

I was ranked 2nd or higher in Solo Mode
also
I'm the only one who survived in the 3-member squad mode
I got more than 2nd place myself.

Never tried solo mode but for me it's updated in trio squad mode by these conditions so far and I'm at ~520/836 now. ?