ArekushisuTrophy

Trophy From Prague to Malmö help

109 posts in this topic

So I just did a solo that was normal fog and legit ran the entire edge for the entire game. I made it to the final 2.

On the mastery page pre game I was at 196,342 meters. Post match I ended up 200,743 meters. So 4km for an entire match of nothing but running. No sliding, specials, or wall climbing just to rule out those not tracking.

My trophy updated from 85km to 125km which is not even close to the 200km I should have according to the mastery page.

This one is beyond buggy it seems.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, AvariceInc said:

 

Sì, non lo so, e anche se la tua squadra ottiene il secondo posto devi essere l'ultimo a morire o non conta, quindi non dovresti nemmeno attirare l'attenzione su di te se i tuoi compagni di squadra si impegnano nella battaglia finale e invece la lasciano giocare prima di unirti al combattimento... Rovina un po' il divertimento in questo gioco.

But they have to fix this, because a player can't always make first or second place

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How people already make 800km in 2 days my best mark is 4km in 10min match.

 

+200 matches 40h only running like a mad chicken

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JhOnNY_HD said:

How people already make 800km in 2 days my best mark is 4km in 10min match.

 

+200 matches 40h only running like a mad chicken

Mine only took around I wanna say 10 hours maybe a little more in total. I just used the first brute class and ran and used the leap ability whenever I could. Every couple of games when I managed to place top 2 my tracker would update quite a bit sometimes by around 40km. Not sure if it was a bug but yeah mine didn't really take to long to do.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This trophy is def bugged on multiple levels. They have a meters run tracker in mastery. I have been finishing top 2 recently to try to catch up my tracker to what my meters run says. It appears to go up around 40km each top 2 finish. The interesting part is my trophy tracker has now surpassed my meters mastery by 40km. I wonder if you just finish top 2's enough you can max this without even running the necessary distance?

 

Even doing what jakD_710 says with the brute and jumping non stop I still only get 4-5k per match according to the mastery tracker. For those of you that have this finished what is your distance under the career mastery?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, flynwhitesausage said:

This trophy is def bugged on multiple levels. They have a meters run tracker in mastery. I have been finishing top 2 recently to try to catch up my tracker to what my meters run says. It appears to go up around 40km each top 2 finish. The interesting part is my trophy tracker has now surpassed my meters mastery by 40km. I wonder if you just finish top 2's enough you can max this without even running the necessary distance?

 

Even doing what jakD_710 says with the brute and jumping non stop I still only get 4-5k per match according to the mastery tracker. For those of you that have this finished what is your distance under the career mastery?

 

I had one game where I died and was resurrected a bit later and didn't really travel all that much but still ended second place and I'm pretty sure the tracker only went up by about 10 kilometres.

 

Haven't finished this yet but my in game mastery page says 347 kilometres traveled but the trophy tracker is already at 637/836... 🤔 Definitely super bugged on many levels.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, flynwhitesausage said:

This trophy is def bugged on multiple levels. They have a meters run tracker in mastery. I have been finishing top 2 recently to try to catch up my tracker to what my meters run says. It appears to go up around 40km each top 2 finish. The interesting part is my trophy tracker has now surpassed my meters mastery by 40km. I wonder if you just finish top 2's enough you can max this without even running the necessary distance?

 

Even doing what jakD_710 says with the brute and jumping non stop I still only get 4-5k per match according to the mastery tracker. For those of you that have this finished what is your distance under the career mastery?

 

I'm currently in solo mode and often finish second or higher.
Every time that happens, my trophy tracker is increasing by 3%.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, AvariceInc said:

 

I had one game where I died and was resurrected a bit later and didn't really travel all that much but still ended second place and I'm pretty sure the tracker only went up by about 10 kilometres.

 

Haven't finished this yet but my in game mastery page says 347 kilometres traveled but the trophy tracker is already at 637/836... 1f914.png Definitely super bugged on many levels.

Wondering if the mastery page is only tracking distance covered on the ground and the trophy tracks vertical distance as well which is why the brute jump seems to speed it up? Theories here but if the mastery page is the "accurate one" might wanna try to finish this before they patch anything.

Either way their 15-20hr to plat quote is straight poppycock.

Someone on reddit confirmed they popped the trophy and have "Total meters covered says 286,115/500,000."

 

By that logic Avaricelnc should pop it with a few more top 2's....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, IlIIIlI-llIlIllI said:

Can't we use habilities? We really got to run?

 

Right now this is heavily bugged and I think we can use abilities and jump around and the trophy is probably tracking this stuff because the in game mastery page is so much behind that people here believe that's the one that doesn't count jumps and abilities but the in game mastery page is not tied to the actual trophy right now. If they decide to fix this trophy and they really should, it will most likely roll back your progress to what the in game mastery page is showing but this wouldn't really be a huge issue because right now it is the most skill dependant trophy in the game but will become a grindy trophy instead.

 

I was at 833/836 and it didn't pop during the game even though I ran around a lot hoping it would count but only after surviving till the end the trophy popped so it only adds progress to the last players meaning the surviving winners and the last one to die on second place team. However stressing about it right now is probably not worth it because it will become much easier once fixed.

Edited by AvariceInc
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just checked my mastery and I only have 253,991 meters covered and I have the trophy. To what @AvariceInc said the tracker for the trophy seems to be counting stuff like the various abilities and vertical movement while the in-game one is tracking your movement on the ground. As for the abilities, something there is definitely bugged as even though it does seem to count using them for the trophy I was getting kms at a substantial rate. Took me about 5 hours of playing just using the leaping ability yesterday to get from I believe around 411/836 to the end which felt way too fast. But yeah still not sure about this trophy but I do expect it to get patched/fixed in the near future     

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 ore fa, jakD_710 ha detto:

Ho appena controllato la mia maestria e ho solo 253.991 metri coperti e ho il trofeo. A cosa@AvariceIncha detto che il tracker per il trofeo sembra contare cose come le varie abilità e il movimento verticale mentre quello di gioco sta monitorando il tuo movimento a terra. Per quanto riguarda le abilità, qualcosa è sicuramente buggato perché anche se sembra contare usandoli per il trofeo stavo ricevendo km a un ritmo sostanziale. Mi ci sono volute circa 5 ore di gioco usando la capacità di saltare ieri per andare da credo intorno al 411/836 fino alla fine, il che sembrava troppo veloce. Ma sì, non sono ancora sicuro di questo trofeo, ma mi aspetto che venga rattoppato/aggiustato nel prossimo futuro

Where can I see the stats other than the trophy stats?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is it confirmed that the tracker only rises if you finish in the top 3 of a game? That'll be a bit tedious if so. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, jakD_710 said:

Just checked my mastery and I only have 253,991 meters covered and I have the trophy. To what @AvariceInc said the tracker for the trophy seems to be counting stuff like the various abilities and vertical movement while the in-game one is tracking your movement on the ground. As for the abilities, something there is definitely bugged as even though it does seem to count using them for the trophy I was getting kms at a substantial rate. Took me about 5 hours of playing just using the leaping ability yesterday to get from I believe around 411/836 to the end which felt way too fast. But yeah still not sure about this trophy but I do expect it to get patched/fixed in the near future     

 

Did your trophy card increment slowly only after top 2 or did you jump to completion from say 500 to trophy once you crossed the threshold AND finished top 2?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, flynwhitesausage said:

 

Did your trophy card increment slowly only after top 2 or did you jump to completion from say 500 to trophy once you crossed the threshold AND finished top 2?

 

Not sure if others had the same experience but I only got small increments every time I survived to the end meaning I only got progress from that individual match in question. I believe all the matches where I died before the end were worthless regarding this trophy, had to survive till the end about 25 times.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's clearly bugged, no need to reach 1st or 2nd, wait for a patch 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, flynwhitesausage said:

 

Did your trophy card increment slowly only after top 2 or did you jump to completion from say 500 to trophy once you crossed the threshold AND finished top 2?

 

It wouldn't jump up as much as that but it did jump up pretty significantly. I would say every couple of games where I managed to get in the top 2 or win it would on average go up around 30kms or sometimes even push 40kms. That's what I thought was weird as that is a pretty good chunk to be getting every couple of games. I would like to say it did take into account movement from the prior games up until I got that top 2 placement but at this point, I'm not even sure as this trophy just seems all over the place. 

 

8 hours ago, Flynnerigan said:

So is it confirmed that the tracker only rises if you finish in the top 3 of a game? That'll be a bit tedious if so. 

 

Yeah while playing solo the tracker only updated any time I place 2nd or 1st which does suck. Probably best to wait out for a fix for this particular trophy as once again

it's just all over the place 

 

8 hours ago, darktore said:

Where can I see the stats other than the trophy stats?

 

While in the Elysium Press start then go to the mastery tab to see your progress towards your distance, kills, wins, etc.

Edited by jakD_710
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The game only counts the distance traveled in the game you come 2nd or 1st in (Or if you are still alive when the capture point is taken regardless of players alive), The tracking is super broken and the way it counts the kilometres is wrong, for example if you run 3km in one game it'll give you 30km towards the trophy, I think people should definitely wait for a patch, It's a hassle to do in it's current state.

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surprised with how many people have this one already. It's the last trophy I need but I'm currently only at 307/836km. Can't be bothered dying in the top 5 only for progress not to go up so I'll wait for a patch. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Flynnerigan said:

Surprised with how many people have this one already. It's the last trophy I need but I'm currently only at 307/836km. Can't be bothered dying in the top 5 only for progress not to go up so I'll wait for a patch. 

I doubt alot of the people that platted are legit accounts most likely modded, im the same stuck on 525/863km this is bullshit 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, miickomadyoke_- said:

I doubt alot of the people that platted are legit accounts most likely modded, im the same stuck on 525/863km this is bullshit 

 

I'm trying trios now (my poor teammates). I think the likelihood of reaching the top 2 is probably higher. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Flynnerigan said:

 

I'm trying trios now (my poor teammates). I think the likelihood of reaching the top 2 is probably higher. 

i found solo's easier to be honest man trios is so chaotic. Ihave won games and they still haven't counted toward the trophy, seems like the patch made things worse

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i just did a solo match and got to the end of the full match (won it) and my progress for this trophy finally went forward again.

anyone else finding that if you stick to a match till someone wins the trackers progress carrys over? Just a theroy but seems at present if you leave a solo/team match early you don't carry that one stat over for the trophy

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.