Trophy From Prague to Malmö help

30 minutes ago, Liamnator1005 said:

so i just did a solo match and got to the end of the full match (won it) and my progress for this trophy finally went forward again.

anyone else finding that if you stick to a match till someone wins the trackers progress carrys over? Just a theroy but seems at present if you leave a solo/team match early you don't carry that one stat over for the trophy

I feel like its completely random i won a game earlier and no progress but yesterday just playing it went up. I have even tried to stay and watch matches out with no luck 

39 minutes ago, Liamnator1005 said:

so i just did a solo match and got to the end of the full match (won it) and my progress for this trophy finally went forward again.

anyone else finding that if you stick to a match till someone wins the trackers progress carrys over? Just a theroy but seems at present if you leave a solo/team match early you don't carry that one stat over for the trophy

The trophy currently only progresses if you finish first or second. 

5 ore fa, Flynnerigan ha detto:

Se vuoi farlo in trio, devi assicurarti di essere ancora vivo nelle prime 2 squadre di una partita. Se la tua squadra è ancora viva ma tu non lo sei e sono arrivati tra i primi 2, non conterà. Sono a circa 500 km.

in fact I have always done it alone, however the hard part is to get to level 50

9 minutes ago, A210221100 said:

any tips on how to farm this util they fix it?

so i can atleast have it ready to pop until they patch it

I guess nothing much to be done about it except run around all your matches like a crazy person, the in game mastery page shows your travelled distance and I'd believe they will eventually fix the trophy so it would be tied to that statistic. It's quite a grind however if that in game tracker is accurate, I was nowhere near the required 836 km according to that mastery page after getting the plat.

• Like 1

On 5.05.2022 at 10:13 PM, Liamnator1005 said:

Atm I don't get any progress at all even if I am in top 2 but yes I think sometimes is worth waiting, I died but my teammate got to 2nd place once game finished and a ? pop-up for being in top 3, didn't expect that at all.

As for this throphy it's just worth waiting while they are looking at this issue, hopefully will get patched soon.

11 hours ago, blaze8604 said:

Atm I don't get any progress at all even if I am in top 2 but yes I think sometimes is worth waiting, I died but my teammate got to 2nd place once game finished and a 1f3c6.png pop-up for being in top 3, didn't expect that at all.

As for this throphy it's just worth waiting while they are looking at this issue, hopefully will get patched soon.

You can't die it will reset your kilometers and reduce the amount of kilometers you earn.

17 hours ago, AvariceInc said:

I guess nothing much to be done about it except run around all your matches like a crazy person, the in game mastery page shows your travelled distance and I'd believe they will eventually fix the trophy so it would be tied to that statistic. It's quite a grind however if that in game tracker is accurate, I was nowhere near the required 836 km according to that mastery page after getting the plat.

So it pops with the trophy tracker? Any tips? 

Edited by Stormwarrior90

I'd say I've been working on this one trophy for about 10 hours lol. Keep finishing third or fourth. I'm just under 700km.

If anyone wants to try trios later specifically for this sneaky trophy, hit me up. 

Edit: got my platinum, won't be playing anymore. 

Edited by Flynnerigan

3 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

So it pops with the trophy tracker? Any tips? 

Ehh, if you mean the bugged trophy tracker yes but I was answering to someone that wanted to prepare for when it's fixed so they could have it ready. I did this trophy by picking Saboteur from Nosferatu, just avoid all combat at any cost, get inside the area as quick as possible and hide in a corner with sewer bombs around to discourage anyone trying to come close. The most important thing is to ignore your teammates if they get in trouble. ? Sounds really awful but that's how you survive and because of how this trophy is bugged you must outlive your teammates... also they can't have stealth if you do and will give your position up in the late stages of the match. xD 

Edited by AvariceInc
  • Like 1

On 7.5.2022 at 6:01 AM, gamercris066 said:

Play trios solo they should take out enemies faster and you just have to reach top 4 or 6.

I don't know where you got the top 6 from, but that's not a general rule that applies. 

From all the rounds I have played so far, I can confirm that you need to see the end of the game while being alive for the distance to count. For example: Even if your team wins in trio, it won't count for you if you're dead. If you're only downed, however, it will still count.

Basically: Be alive or downed when the game ends. The placement doesn't matter at all. If, for some reason, there are still 6 teams alive when the capture zone appears (and is then captured to end the game), everyone that is still alive will get the distance added to their tracking. 

15 hours ago, Izularia said:

I don't know where you got the top 6 from, but that's not a general rule that applies. 

From all the rounds I have played so far, I can confirm that you need to see the end of the game while being alive for the distance to count. For example: Even if your team wins in trio, it won't count for you if you're dead. If you're only downed, however, it will still count.

Basically: Be alive or downed when the game ends. The placement doesn't matter at all. If, for some reason, there are still 6 teams alive when the capture zone appears (and is then captured to end the game), everyone that is still alive will get the distance added to their tracking. 

Tested this in all modes and it didn't work after that I played a round came up 2nd and it went from 4% to 8%

1 hour ago, A210221100 said:

Tested this in all modes and it didn't work after that I played a round came up 2nd and it went from 4% to 8%

I don't know what you were trying to test, but it seems that you misunderstood what I have said in my post.

Coming in 2nd place (in solo, that is) guarantees you getting distance added to your tracking because you were the last person that got killed in that case. Thus: You saw the end of the game. 

Coming in 2nd place in Trio does not guarantee you that your tracking is updated because you aren't necessarily alive at that point. I'll give you an example: I was playing trio with some people and we won the game. However, I died earlier with no possibility of getting respawned (no respawner), so I did not get any distance added. In another game, I was the only person alive on my team and got the 2nd place alone. My teammates did not get any distance added, but I did. 

Nice! So u needs a couple of matches & reaches 2nd or 1st winner to add some shitty distances as I can saw from the comments! That’s why I’m seeing people are going nuts 2 reach that 1st or 2nd?  with any cost ?. & I’m having even a poor timing connection ? that the most annoying trophy u can obtain n this game..

Edited by UrbanSurvivor4

12 hours ago, UrbanSurvivor4 said:

Nice! So u needs a couple of matches & reaches 2nd or 1st winner to add some shitty distances as I can saw from the comments! That’s why I’m seeing people are going nuts 2 reach that 1st or 2nd?  with any cost 1f603.png. & I’m having even a poor timing connection 1f612.png that the most annoying trophy u can obtain n this game..

No you can get 115 kilometers per match if you keep moving and not hiding but it is very risky.

Edited by gamercris066
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, gamercris066 said:

No you can get 100 kilometers per match if you keep moving and not hiding but it is very risky.

I’m scoring 39 & doesn’t even changed best match yet I got on the 3rd place & on time spending the whole match at the high top of that Scaffolding n abandoned mall & my luck was the end of match was on that area too. Any ways if u can help me with a discord group or makes some runs together 4 help just add me “UrbanSurvivor4” 

6 hours ago, gamercris066 said:

No you can get 100 kilometers per match if you keep moving and not hiding but it is very risky.

hi man i see you you have the trophy, in which way should I do it? a friend of mine and I are doing it on the 2-player team but when we reach the position of being second we always have to move and never stand still right? it happens that we die and we do not receive the percentage if one of the two dies and the other is alive how does it work? but do you just have to run or climb the buildings?

Edited by iLmIgLiOrE91

I just want to point out that I believe it’s possible to make progress towards ‘From Prague To Malmö’ coming 3rd place in a solo match if the situation you’re in ends up like mine, which I’ve detailed below.

Yesterday I made progress towards the aforementioned glitched trophy twice (as of posting I’ve made progress across 3 matches total, I’m at 11% or 99/836 progress). The first of yesterday’s two matches (both were solo) saw me at the end being among the Top 3, I was downed by a player, then they were downed the other survivor (from here I’m going to call them the “Third Wheel”) who decided to eliminate me (placing me 3rd) then the other players just a second or two after. I thought that because the Third Wheel eliminated me before the other player, forcing me in 3rd place meant that I couldn’t make progress but it might be the fact I was eliminated just before 2nd place (therefore skipping the spectator interface) which resulted in me making progress.

Edited by TurningRedEye

Got a Platinum and I can say after every match I got 4% progress to trophy when I finished second on trio,best way to get this is nosferatu and running running like madman because if you dont run and crouch whole match you didn't get any progress% even off you finish second,Good luck guys!

Just found a new interesting fact. you don't have to be 2nd place, you only need to be alive when the session's over. just got my trophy progressed for 3% placing 4th place in a capture point struggle. so, if you can find a boosting friend like 3 or 4 friends, you all can progress this trophy via capture point at the end.