Trophy From Prague to Malmö help

I think waiting for the patch is a better and happier option lol. There's no cross-progression and there's no cross-play teaming. Meanwhile, we get teamed with only playstation players and I don't mean be to rude but they're quite bad. Sometimes I will legit down 2 and get the last one down to 1hp and my team would still lose a 2v1. I understand that most people play to relax and are probably playing on a big ass tv in their living room. ?

We're also playing against PC players on 144+ fps and some blatant cheaters that are level 20 and somehow still not banned ?. No servers for my region as well. I'm probably playing on 150-200 ping judging by the orange sign that's constantly on. Wish there was cross-progression like Rogue Company at the very least. 

Edited by ViKed_

On 5/14/2022 at 2:59 PM, Vinny122004 said:

They know about the bug and r patching it 

I hope so! :)
I have nearly 200 km from all 3 modes according to tracker, got 2nd recently and game updated from 39km to 52km...

Edited by blaze8604

32 minutes ago, blaze8604 said:

I hope so! :)
I have nearly 200 km from all 3 modes according to tracker, got 2nd recently and game updated from 39km to 52km...

yes its buggy.. i have a lot of top2 and my tracker was only 391 i hope they patch fast

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Beatminaz said:

https://bloodhunt.com/en-us/news/june-update-pre-patch-notes

They have a fix for the trophy that will release with their june patch.

They also increased invulnerability when reviving so it will be harder to farm certain weapons on a single enemy.

Increase/change in aim assist so it's easier to play with controller is also in this patch.

Finally!!, thx for the info!!
I have this problem I am so happy it gets fixed :) :

PS5 – The adaptive triggers no longer get stuck in an unintended “activated” state 

JUNE UPDATE PRE-PATCH NOTES

The Trophy/Achievement “From Prague to Malmö” has been fixed (finally!) :D:D:D:D:D

Edited by blaze8604

10 hours ago, Beatminaz said:

They also increased invulnerability when reviving so it will be harder to farm certain weapons on a single enemy.

Increase/change in aim assist so it's easier to play with controller is also in this patch.

Nice news! thank you 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Beatminaz said:

All I need to do is reach Level 50 and that km trophy. Will wait for patch and have another ultra rare plat in the books :)

17 hours ago, DoomOfNightmare said:

I found a method. Just let it rotate in the Elysium, the counter starts after about 15 minutes. maybe the lobby has to be almost empty if it counts then. You have to do 4-5 times when the counter is at 0. Took 4 hours because it was kicked out 4 times and had to restart. But progress remains.

Just tried this and it worked a bit. Went from 192 to 242. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Vinny122004 said:

Could u explain how? I don’t understand

To my understanding:

You run in a circle.

You keep running in a circle.

and eventually it starts counting up.

I'm pretty sure if you stop moving at any point it will reset so don't stop, or you'll have to spin for another 15 minutes before it starts counting again.

Before stopping just now I went from 242 to about 490 in maybe just over half an hour. Try to find good thumbstick positions so your character moves as fast as possible without bumping into anything.

Edited by Jupiter
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, DoomOfNightmare said:

I found a method. Just let it rotate in the Elysium, the counter starts after about 15 minutes. maybe the lobby has to be almost empty if it counts then. You have to do 4-5 times when the counter is at 0. Took 4 hours because it was kicked out 4 times and had to restart. But progress remains.

Can confirm this works.. I went from 33% to having the trophy done in about 3 and a half hours of rubber banding. The game had 2 errors while i was doing it so just check in every hour or so to make sure you're still moving. If you have the PS app downloaded you can check if your percentage went up on it. I only saw increases of 6% at a time whenever I checked.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jupiter said:

To my understanding:

You run in a circle.

I'm pretty sure if you stop moving at any point it will reset so don't stop, or you'll have to spin for another 15 minutes before it starts counting again.

Before stopping just now I went from 242 to about 490 in maybe just over half an hour. Try to find good thumbstick positions so your character moves as fast as possible without bumping into anything.

Will this give me stick drift lol?

22 minutes ago, Vinny122004 said:

Will this give me stick drift lol?

You could change the stick positions every now and again. When I noticed I was moving closer to a wall I would move to a different space and spin the other way. But yes, stick drift is a concern.

tested it and it worked left for about an hour and went from 8% to 34% i dont know what trigers it but it takes some time until it goes into effect if you are going to do this use a rubber band and dont stop the character until you get disconnected from the system or you will have to go through the initial stage the the km dont count for some time when you get dced check your progress if you want reconnect and repeat until the trophy pops.

do it fast before the june patch because we dont know if they are actually going to fix the trophy or mesh it up farther and since this is a releable afk method let them wander why everyone is spining on the ps5 side of the game.

• Like 1

It definitely works. For me it went from 27 to 54 percent in 2 hours. Thanks for the tip. Now I can afk farm this and the level 50 trophy. I love games that I don't have to play to get trophies. Best game ever.

Edited by Sikutai

10 hours ago, Jupiter said:

To my understanding:

You run in a circle.

This worked like a charm, took ~2 hours from 49% -> 100% (my controller disconnected once for some reason +it kicked me out once). Just to note, this may cause analog stick drift so if you have to do it for a long time have that in mind!!