Trophy thoughts?

Hard pass on this one

If it had been a year that would've been fine as there are plenty of games on my backlog that I haven't touched in a long time but ten is way past overkill

Who knows is Sony's severs will still be up by then and if your save file will still be functional by then and you'll be able to transfer it over whether through cloud severs or USB

Leaving the game running for 24 hours is stupid too

"Hey guys if you want this trophy you'll have to waste electricity and risk possible damage to your console by letting it idle for 24 hours!"

• Like 1

I Played this on PC back in the day, and it was such a fun experience. And also saw few youtubers play it at the time because others reactions in these kinds of games are just hilarious. 

And i was waiting for this for quite some time! Will buy it, but as a trophy hunter also, this is absolute hell ?? I seriously hope there is a workaround the 10 year gap for this one honestly! Like changing the clock or something. The 24 hour one is annoying tho, not too keen on leaving my PS5 on for 24h straight... 

But still, i will buy it and do the trophies that i can and will wait for actual workarounds for the 10 year one. 

46 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

Looks like it's not that hard and I believe "Test Trophy Please Ignore" is the only trophy where the requirements are unknown. 

Not too hard? 10 years sounds like a hell of a commitment... especially if the the clock trick doesn't work

Edited by SKiL_Clash

3 minutes ago, SKiL_Clash said:

Not too hard? 10 years sounds like a hell of a commitment... especially if the the clock trick doesn't work

Well hey, it’s not like you need to be playing the game. You can get married, have kids, move into a new house, get your dream job and then you can return to the game to finally pop the final trophy.