Trophy thoughts?

Still trying to wrap my head around Settings World Champion

Spoiler Alert:

Spoiler

After like the 4th or 5th time opening the game (and adjusting each new slider to every possible 'number', I still don't have the trophy, and now the clock guy has disappeared "until I find them again" whatever that means. Very likely something to do with the new content tied to the Test Trophy, either that or one of the endings adds a new settings slider outside of the 8 that I already know about.

Just now, Charizarzar said:

I actually wish the art ending trophy (i.e. playing the save the baby game for 4 hours) was still in it. Not sure if there could’ve been a workaround for that on PS.

I don't believe there was ever an achievement tied to that in the original, in fact the devs didn't even think anyone would be crazy enough to do it. Regardless, macros do exist to be fair.

2 hours ago, TimeLordCrow13y said:

Has anyone found a way to cheese “Commitment” yet? Not really keen on leaving my PS4 idle for 24 hours. 

Still gonna try to get the “Super Go Outside” trophy legit though, LMAO. ?

There is already someone who got the trophy so this and the 10 year trophy is easily obtainable. 

6 hours ago, ACA5632 said:

According to a trophy guide just posted by push square you can push your internal clock foward to get the trophy. Not sure if it actually works though. 

https://www.pushsquare.com/guides/the-stanley-parable-ultra-deluxe-trophy-guide-all-ps5-ps4-trophies-and-how-to-get-the-platinum

Followed this and settings world champion seems to be bugged. slid all the 4 sliders on the first page and all 4 on audio and nothing. Set them all to 0 and incremented them one at a time to max and did this multiple times and still nothing.

2 hours ago, XXIIlII said:

The settings trophy is not unlocking for me.

Have you adjusted all settings? Audio too?

I had no problem with it, try all the subs in the accessibility part, as well!

3 minutes ago, JustOneStingray said:

Followed this and settings world champion seems to be bugged. slid all the 4 sliders on the first page and all 4 on audio and nothing. Set them all to 0 and incremented them one at a time to max and did this multiple times and still nothing.

It’s not just the sliders, there are some hidden by the toggles

36 minutes ago, StubbsDK said:

Have you adjusted all settings? Audio too?

I had no problem with it, try all the subs in the accessibility part, as well!

It’s not just the sliders, there are some hidden by the toggles

yeah there are 8 total 2 are there by default and 2 show up after the subtitle toggles and then 4 for the audio. Unless there are more than 8 it is just not working.

5 hours ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

There is already someone who got the trophy so this and the 10 year trophy is easily obtainable. 

Both the PlayStation and PSNprofiles completion rates for Commitment are sitting at 0.0% - who got it, besides maybe people with review copies?

Unlike Super Go Outside, I doubt there's a way to cheese Commitment on consoles. It was apparently possible on PC via tinkering with the BIOS, but honestly at that point might as well just do it legit. Having a game on for 24 hours is not that big a deal.

Edited by Umdytr

4 hours ago, JustOneStingray said:

yeah there are 8 total 2 are there by default and 2 show up after the subtitle toggles and then 4 for the audio. Unless there are more than 8 it is just not working.

Press left and right on the D-pad one at a time. If you press and hold it it will go too fast and skip numbers.

11 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

Press left and right on the D-pad one at a time. If you press and hold it it will go too fast and skip numbers.

Wasn't the issue turns out the description is just wrong. You need to hit all the numbers and check all the boxes and scroll through all the options. Actually change every setting not only the sliders. Showed up after that.

21 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Please do yourself a massive favour and make sure that your PS4/PS5 clock doesn't set itself automatically like mine did.

I wish I saw this post earlier!! Thank you but it came too late, the clock self adjusted, now I need to wait another 24 hours >:/